Fabtech 5.5in Performance Lift System Dodge Ram 1500 4WD 00-01
Fabtech's Performance System for Ram 1500???s provides increased ride height with additional wheel travel and articulation. The upper and lower control links are replaced with extended length 1 3 /4" OD link arms and heavy duty frame brackets that utilize 5 1/2" tall coil springs for outstanding on and offroad ride. System also includes a Trac Bar relocation bracket, Pitman Arm, Bump Stops and more. Rear lift options include a Block and Add A Leaf combo or Replacement Leaf Springs. Other options include a front Multiple Shock System for hardcore offroad use.
- FTS3420BK Front Box Kit 2000-2001
- FTS3400-3BK 5 1/2" Lift Front Coil Springs
- FTS7237 Performance Front Shocks
- FTS7335 Performance Rear Shocks
- FTSBK3 Rear Block Kit
- FTS3400UBK Rear U Bolt Kit
- FTS207 Rear Add A Leaf Kit
- Off road edition models will only receive 4" of lift.
- OEM wheels will not work w/ kit. Use wheels w/ max 4 5/8" BS.
- The front drive shaft must be modified, call for details.
- The installation of this kit requires some welding, which must be performed by a certified welder.
This part ships via truck frieght due to the high shipping weight of this product. Please add item to cart for shipping cost or contact us
for a quote.
Fabtechs development capabilities are second to none with over 20 years of experience in aftermarket suspension design. State of the art software, fabrication equipment along with their seasoned engineers and fabricators allow the company to develop products that are constantly on the cutting edge. Fabtech has received numerous awards for designs that continue to lead the market.
To ensure product quality, Fabtech builds all of its componentry in house. The manufacturing division is a world class lean environment dedicated to consistently producing quality parts in low or high volume production runs. Multiple laser cutters, robotic welders, forming equipment, machining centers and skilled welders provide flexibility and quality to its production.