Fabtech 6in Performance System Ford F-150 Super Crew/ Supercab 4WD 97-04
As with our other SLA (Short Long A Arm) 4WD suspension systems, we use our knuckle technology with high arch lower crossmembers to gain the proper altitude. One of the main design objectives of this system was to achieve a true six inches over stock ride height. We felt that unlike other systems on the market adjusting the torsion bars up was not an option. We placed the bolt hole location a full six inches lower than stock and designed the rest of the system around this. This true six inch ride height increase allows the use of 315/75R16 tires on 16 x 10 wheels.
- Allows use of stock tires & wheels
- High arch 1/4" thick crossmembers
- Includes 1/4" thick steel differential skid plate
- Solid billet sway bar end links
- Tubular impact struts included
- One piece torsion bar mounts
- Increased caster for more control with oversized tires
- Retains factory steering centerlink & upper control arms in stock location
- True 6" ride height increase without adjustment to torsion bars
- Expedition rear system is compatible with the factory coil spring or air bag suspension
- FTS22000BK Component Box 1
- FTS22001BK Component Box 2
- FTS7159 Performance Front Shocks
- FTS7238 Performance Rear Shocks
This part ships via truck frieght due to the high shipping weight of this product. Please add item to cart for shipping cost or contact us
for a quote.
Other Part Numbers:
Fabtechs development capabilities are second to none with over 20 years of experience in aftermarket suspension design. State of the art software, fabrication equipment along with their seasoned engineers and fabricators allow the company to develop products that are constantly on the cutting edge. Fabtech has received numerous awards for designs that continue to lead the market.
To ensure product quality, Fabtech builds all of its componentry in house. The manufacturing division is a world class lean environment dedicated to consistently producing quality parts in low or high volume production runs. Multiple laser cutters, robotic welders, forming equipment, machining centers and skilled welders provide flexibility and quality to its production.