Fabtech 6in Performance System with Rear Coils Ford Expedition 4WD 97-02
Fabtechs line of 4 Wheel Drive Suspension systems have been designed to provide features and benefits that surpass all other systems on the market today. From stock tires and wheels fitting on all 4 wheel drive systems to standard features such as 1/4 inch thick differential skid plates, Fabtech is the suspension choice for those who demand the best.
Fabtech Performance Shocks have been designed to work in conjunction with each of their suspension systems, resulting in superior ride control. Features include high velocity 9-stage valving for excellent dampening capabilites and a closed cell insert to reduce shock fade at high speeds.
- Use 33/12.50R17 tires w/17x8 wheels w/4 5/8" BS w/ minor trimming
- Will not work with factory full time 4 Wheel Drive models.
- Some models may experience rear driveline vibration. Order appropriate Rear Link kit listed under Accessories if driveline vibration occurs.
- Will not work w/ factory 4 wheel air adjust suspension models.
- FTS22000BK Component Box 1
- FTS22002BK Component Box 2
- FTS97159-5BK Coil Spring Rear
- FTS7159 Performance Front Shocks
- FTS7299 Performance Rear Shocks
This part ships via truck frieght due to the high shipping weight of this product. Please add item to cart for shipping cost or contact us
for a quote.
Other Part Numbers:
Fabtechs development capabilities are second to none with over 20 years of experience in aftermarket suspension design. State of the art software, fabrication equipment along with their seasoned engineers and fabricators allow the company to develop products that are constantly on the cutting edge. Fabtech has received numerous awards for designs that continue to lead the market.
To ensure product quality, Fabtech builds all of its componentry in house. The manufacturing division is a world class lean environment dedicated to consistently producing quality parts in low or high volume production runs. Multiple laser cutters, robotic welders, forming equipment, machining centers and skilled welders provide flexibility and quality to its production.