FVD Brombacher High Flow Cat Exhaust System Porsche 997TT 10+
FVD is proud to introduce our newest line of Brombacher exhaust systems. Brombacher exhausts are engineered for the discerning Porsche owner and offer unmatched performance, unparalleled quality, and incredible value. All of FVD;s exhausts are manufactured in Germany and are tested comprehensively for flow rate and characteristics, thermal stress, resistance to cracking, and longevity. To further ensure quality, all of the exhaust systems meet the standards of the German independent testing agency TÜV; whose quality standards are among some of the strictest in the world.
Brombacher mufflers outer shell dampens and eliminates unwanted frequencies and ensures no resonance or drone in the cabin. The end result is a strong, linear, firing-order dominated flat-6 Porsche sound. Each of our exhausts have been extensively tested on both a chassis and engine dyno as well as logged thousands of miles on both the street and at the track. All this research, development and testing ensures maximum horsepower gains throughout a broad power band; all while maintaining reasonable sound levels for the street and provide a distinct, sporty exhaust note that is purely Porsche.
This system has a variety of options. Available in 3 different exhaust tones, Quiet, Medium and LoudSound versions. Along with a sound version, you have a choice of either 100 cell or 200 cell cats.
- + 25 crank hp & + 19 crank torque (200 cell & 100 cell versions)
- 200 or 100 Cell high flow, tri metal german HJS sport catalysts
- Sound Version (loud), Medium and TUV (quiet) muffler’s available
- 2 3/4" tubing (70mm) straight through design for max. power
- Weighs 51 lbs. (23,0 Kg)
- T 316 stainless steel for improved durability over T 304
- 98dB at idle and partial throttle, 100 dB at wide open throttle (200 Cell)
- 98 dB at idle and partial throttle, 100 dB at wide open throttle (100 Cell)
- Cone style catalytic connection design to prevent exhaust leaks
- Includes quick release clamps
- Made in Germany
- Modular design for 100 cell or 200 cell use
- Intoxicating growl at idle, partial throttle and wide open throttle
- No DME programming necessary.
Please Note: Exhaust tips will not be not included! Adapters for the stock tips will be included. Please select your desired sound and cat options below.
FVD is a veteran in the Porsche performance world. With experience
in manufacturing both performance and OEM style replacement parts,
you can bet that you're getting a high quality part tailored
specifically for your vehicle. FVD is a a winning combination of a
top tuner in Germany, the home of the Porsche, and a performance
tuner in Florida. Each part is developed and tested rigorously and
fine tuned in order to give you and your car only the best in
performance parts. FVD is no stranger to Porsche, and only uses the
best Porsche Certified mechanics for their work.
FVD Store |