The General G-MAX AS-05 is an ultra-high performance all-season tire that is designed to provide drivers with confident traction and responsive performance. Featuring large outer shoulder blocks and a silica-enhanced tread compound, you can count on the G-MAX AS-05 for strong performance and traction in all seasons. The General G-MAX AS-05 also has Smart Monitor features, helping you keep an eye on your treadwear, so you know when to get your next set.
- Wheel Diameter: 19
- Aspect Ratio: 40
- Section Width (Cross Section): 225
- Overall Diameter: 26
- Rim Width Range: 7.0-9.0
- Weight: 21
- Tread Depth: 10
- Tread Grade: 500
- Traction Grade: AA
- Load Index: 93
- Max PSI: 51
- Speed Rating (up to X mph): Up to 168 mph
- Temperature Grade: A
- Vendor Product Number / MPN: 15509930000
- Warranty: 50,000
Other Part Numbers:
General Tires #34796
The General Tire brand tires listed below are warranted against wearout up to the mileage/kilometers coverage indicated, even though the actual mileage/kilometers you may get from your tires may vary because of driving habits and road conditions. Subject to the provisions of Section 3 and Section 4 in the Tire Limited Warranty and Adjustment Policy, if one of the tires listed in this section wears out before the stated mileage/ kilometers coverage listed on www.generaltire.com website, General Tire will warrant the tire on a pro-rata basis as indicated herein. "Wearout" means that the tire's tread has worn evenly down to the tread wear indicators (2/32nds of an inch or 1.6 mm of tread remaining). "Pro- rata" for this Mileage Warranty is measured by the odometer readings at the time of the tire's purchase, as shown by the original tire receipt and proof-of-purchase, and the odometer reading at the time of replacement. In addition, you must present a fully completed, legible Rotation Schedule, which is found in the original owner's copy of the tire's Tire Limited Warranty and Adjustment Policy.
- Tire(s) that have not been rotated at least every 6,000 to 8,000 miles (10-13,000 kilometers), as evidenced by a completed Rotation Schedule, are excluded from this coverage.
- On vehicles with staggered / split fitments (different size tires on front and rear axle), tires cannot be rotated between the front and rear axle. Without rotation of tires between the front and rear axel. Without rotation of tires between the front and rear axle, the expected mileage / kilometers before wearout is significantly lower, especially on the rear axle. Therefore, the Mileage Warranty for tires on the rear axle of these vehicles will be 50% of the standard Mileage Limited Warranty for the product line.
- Tire(s) in service for more than 72 months, regardless of mileage, are not covered.
- Tires used in commercial service, competition or tires received as original equipment are not eligible for extra coverage.
The owner pays shipping, mounting, balancing and all applicable taxes (including F.E.T) under the Mileage Warranty.
Please visit your authorized General Tire dealer or visit www.generaltire.com to learn more about the mileage coverage that General Tire offers. Mileage warranties vary by tire line.
You will receive a comparable** new General Brand tire with payment of the replacement price based on the percentage of actual mileage/kilometers received to the mileage/kilometers covered. Your replacement cost will be determined by dividing the actual mileage/kilometers delivered by the miles/kilometers warranted and multiplying the result times the current price of an equivalent or comparable replacement. See the General Tire Limited Warranty and Adjustment Policy on page 6 for a sample calculation.