For many years, the KW automotive GmbH has been the epitome for premium products in car tuning and automobile refinement. KW offers its customers the largest suspension program world-wide. The entire assortment - from springs over sports suspensions to coilover suspensions "inox line" in three Dampening versions - such a variety of products is unsurpassed on the market. Moreover, KW automotive GmbH develops racing solutions for national and international motor sports. The racing program KW competition is successfully used by numerous racing teams on many race tracks around the world.
The KW Suspension Variant 1 Coilover system is the ideal package for enthusiasts wishing to rely on the experience of their engineers to set the damper setting, yet determine their own degree of lowering. In extensive driving tests KW engineers have set the dampers for the best balance between sporty driving, comfort and safety. The user is then free to decide the best height setting for their use and preference.Specific Features:
- with pre-set Dampening
- TÜV approved
- Front lowering adjustment ranges (min.-max.): 30-55 mm (1.2-2.1 inches)
- Rear lowering adjustment ranges (min-max): 20-40 mm (0.8-1.5 inches)
- Front Spring Rate: 230 (lbs/inch)
- Rear Spring Rate: 400 (lbs/inch)
Application Guides: TUV Certification: Notes:
- Porsche Boxster (987) incl. Boxster S 05+
- Height adjustable on the front and rear axles (threaded strut housings)
- If the car is equipped with PASM, the PASM needs to be disabled.