The Maxxis Carnivore is a rugged, all terrain ATV/UTV tire designed to get you through the most extreme terrains. The Carnivore features an 8 ply rated, radial construction with specialized rubber compounds for your desert off road adventures. If your machine is craving a tire for the ultimate control on or off road, make sure you check out the Carnivore by Maxxis.
- Wheel Diameter: 14
- Aspect Ratio: 10
- Section Width (Cross Section): 32
- Overall Diameter: 32
- Rim Width Range: 6.0-8.5
- Weight: 35
- Tread Depth: 28
- Load Index: 64
- Max PSI: 18
- Vendor Product Number / MPN: TM00975100
Other Part Numbers:
Maxxis Tire #35884
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC RIGHTS. YOU MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS IN ADDITION TO THIS LIMITED WARRANTY THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
ELIGIBILITY FOR LIMITED WARRANTY
This Limited Warranty applies only if all of the following conditions are met:
- (A) You are the original purchaser of a MAXXIS brand radial passenger/light truck tire;
- (B) The tire was originally installed on the vehicle by the dealer/distributor at the time of purchase;
- (C) The tire is the appropriate size and load range for the vehicle according to the vehicle manufacturer's recommendation;
- (D) You follow the Limited Warranty Claim Procedures described in this booklet that the tire is worn to 2/32nds of usable tread remaining or 6 years (72 months) from the date of original tire manufactured whichever comes first;
- (E) You present at the time of the claim under this Limited Warranty your original purchase receipt for the tire and the properly completed tire installation and tire rotation service records confirming the time and place of rotation intervals every 5,000 to 7,500 miles; and
- (F) Limited Warranty coverage is not otherwise excluded by one or more of the provisions of this booklet.
- (G) The Maxxis RC-1, R19 and VR-1 are excluded from the Maxxis Automotive Warranty