Megan Racing Cat-Back Systems complete your exhaust from the catalytic converter out. Made of 100% T-304 Stainless Steel for long-lasting durability, these systems feature smooth bends and a straight-through design for superior performance; while the built-in resonator and dual-chamber silencer offer a mellow yet aggressive tone for the street. To finish off your ride just right, the polished finish and clean welds offer the perfect show-quality you desire.
- Fits both 2 Dr and 4Dr
- NA Type Series
- 4.5" tip with removable double-layer silencer, 2.5" piping
- 3 pieces, connection with the catalytic converter will narrow to 2.25"
- 100% stainless steel with polish finish
- Producing strong, deep and noticeable sound
- Gain more horse power, faster response
- Comes with gasket
- 1 Year Limited Warranty included
- Honda Accord 1998-2002 (4CYL Only)
- All Megan Racing Exhaust and Suspension products are deemed for "off-road use only". Please check local laws regarding the modification of the exhaust systems by checking the vehicle code for your state. Many states are more stringent on exhaust modification laws and to pass SMOG.
Megan Racing products are warranted against manufacturer defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original retail purchase. Under this warranty, you will be able to direct your claims to Megan Racing even in situations where you purchased the Megan Racing Product from a third party dealer.
Warranty only covers the initial purchaser and will not transfer to second-hand users.
Megan Racing does not honor any warranty claims that are not accompanied by the original documentation or products purchased from an unauthorized dealer. Failure to provide the required invoice, images and/or warranty claim form will result in the denial of the warranty claim. NO EXCEPTIONS.
This warranty does not cover: scratches on the products; damages caused by accident, abuse, neglect, shock, improper use or storage of the product; unauthorized modifications or repairs; normal wear and tear or aging of the product such as discoloration. Damage caused by loose or over-tightened components will be exempt from warranty. OFF-ROAD USE ONLY. Do not use this product on vehicles which will be driven on public roads.
KEEP YOUR FACTORY SUSPENSION. Megan Racing will not provide temporary components to replace parts sent to Megan Racing for inspection. The retrofit of air suspension or similar devices will void warranty.
All shipping charges are the responsibility of the sender. No Exceptions. Megan Racing will ONLY cover shipping back to the customer.
Megan Racing components are not completely torqued out of the box.
No Megan Racing reseller, distributor, agent or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension, or addition to this Limited Product Warranty. If any term contained herein is held to be illegal or unenforceable, the legality or enforceability of the remaining terms shall not be affected or impaired.