Megan Racing Inc. has developed reinforced and adjustable control arms to accommodate the needs of the aggressive and performance oriented tuner. Being constructed of a Lightweight Steel-Alloy which is able to withstand the stresses of extreme competition, these arms are powder coated with a 3-Stage process to ensure durability and protection against the elements.
These rear upper Camber-Arms are adjustable to fine tune your cars handling in the rear. When lowering a car, these will eliminate premature tire wear caused by the rear wheels riding upon the inside tread only.
- Constructed of Steel Alloy for Lightweight yet Durable performance.
- Hard Rubber bushings for a more direct feel and driving experience.
- Easy to access turnbuckle-style adjustment.
- Can be adjusted without removing from the vehicle.
- Eliminates Premature Tire Wear while improving handling and stability.
- Lexus IS250 IS350 2006-2012
Since its inception in 2001, Megan Racing Inc. has always stuck with the same goals and principles that have carried its name throughout the years. Megan Racing was founded on the belief that the goal of the automotive enthusiast should not be limited by the size of ones wallet, but rather on their heart and passion for motor-sports.
The spirit of competition has been around for the last century and continues to live within each enthusiast today. That same spirit led the founder of Megan Racing to seek out a way of manufacturing quality performance parts while having them affordable for the grassroots enthusiast.