The fantastic shape and design of the Ferrari 458 Italia is considered to some one of the best Ferrari designs released in the last decade. To compliment this design even further, Oakley Design individual aerodynamic components are based on extensive wind tunnel testing to achieve the optimal aerodynamic form and function. In the development of these components, there is also a lot of emphasis placed on the aesthetics of the individual parts so that the visual design accents do not drastically change the fundamentals of the vehicle.
The Oakley Design Carbon Fiber Fog Light Surrounds for the Ferrari 458 Italia simply replace the factory pieces to add visual appeal without increasing weight, all while maintaining the already acceptional factory aerodynamics.
- 100% Carbon Fiber construction
- Attaches with supplied adhesive tape
- Visual upgrade without adding weight
- If parts delivered by us are defective, we reserve the right to replace these parts by new parts or to repair them. As far as nothing to the contrary was agreed in writing, warranty shall be transferred from the original manufacturer and restricted to a maximum of 3 months from the day of delivery. A faulty design or faulty execution shall constitute the precondition for liability. Warranty shall be excluded if
- the buyer has already made arbitrary repairs;
- the delivered parts are used in motor sport competitions or similar events. As racing parts are high-performance goods with a short service life, our warranty obligation for such parts is restricted to the guarantee that upon delivery, the material of the brand new parts is faultless in accordance with the relevant state of the art.
- Exhausts / Exhaust Systems: Exhaust systems are regarded as racing parts and are supplied with no warranty expressed or implied.
The following parts are excluded from any warranty as their durability and function solely depends on the driver’s treatment. This includes:
- turbo charger
- clutch (fly wheel, clutch disc, pressure plate, thrust bearing, operating lever)
- synchronizer rings for all gears
- selector forks (and their position)
- gear wheels gear 1 and 2 and connected parts
- clutch discs in case of automatic transmission
- complete differential (with or without lock)
- drive shafts
- brakes (discs and pads)
Changes to a vehicle may affect the vehicle handling, the volume within or outside the vehicle as well as the response time of the engine. This is a normal phenomenon which the customer accepts to the extent that it is not a very serious impairment.Warranty shall cease if:
- the maintenance work required according to the service book for the vehicle is not carried out or not carried out properly,
- if the instructions in the user’s manual are not observed,
- if the vehicle is driven in races or on race tracks,
- if technical changes not approved by us are carried out on the vehicle.
- Any claims to rescission or adjustment of the purchase agreement or abatement of the purchase price shall be excluded as long as we fulfil our above-mention warranty.