Quaife A.T.B. Differential Porsche 996 incl Turbo 98-05
The Quaife torque biasing differential enables your car to accelerate quicker and corner faster. The Quaife Differential powers both drive wheels under nearly all conditions, instead of just one. With an ordinary open differential, standard on most cars, a lot of precious power is wasted during wheelspin under acceleration. This happens because the open differential shifts power to the wheel with less grip (along the path of least resistance). The Quaife, however, does just the opposite. It senses which wheel has the better grip, and biases the power to that wheel. It does this smoothly and constantly, and without ever completely removing power from the other wheel.
Porsche 911 Base (1989-2005)
Porsche 911 Carrera (1989-2005)
Porsche 911 Carrera 2 (1989-2005)
Porsche 911 Carrera 4 (1989-2005)
Porsche 911 Carrera 4 Turbo Look (1989-2005)
Porsche 911 Carrera 4s (1989-2005)
Porsche 911 Carrera S (1989-2005)
Porsche 911 Gt2 (1989-2005)
Porsche 911 Gt3 (1989-2005)
Porsche 911 Rs America (1989-2005)
Porsche 911 Speedster (1989-2005)
Porsche 911 Targa (1989-2005)
Porsche 911 Turbo (1989-2005)
Porsche 911 Turbo 3.6 (1989-2005)
Porsche 911 Turbo Look (1989-2005)
Porsche 911 Turbo S (1989-2005)
Quaife Engineering has been in the forefront of high performance transmission technology since 1965. Since then Quaife Engineering has grown to become a very successful business, producing thousands of transmission products both for the UK market but also for overseas.
Quaifes consistent sales growth, both in the UK and overseas has been an incredible success story, so whatever your transmission requirements, be confident that Quaife Engineering can provide you with a solution - on time and on budget.
WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
Quaife warrants that the Products will at the time of delivery and for 6 months afterwards correspond to the Specification set out in the Order Acknowledgement.If the Products qualify for the Lifetime Warranty as indicated on the Website and the Buyer has activated the Lifetime Warranty as instructed on the Website, the terms of the Lifetime Warranty will apply to such qualifying Products.Quaife fails to comply with these Conditions, it will only be responsible for loss or damage the Buyer suffers that is a foreseeable result of Quaife's breach of these Conditions. Quaife is not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both the Buyer and Quaife knew it might happen. The Buyer must also take reasonable steps to reduce the effect of any loss or damage it may suffer.Quaife does not exclude or limit in any way its liability where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or the negligence of its employees, agents or subcontractors; or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.In the absence of any fraudulent misrepresentation by Quaife, Quaife shall not be liable at all to Buyer for any indirect loss and/or expense (including loss of profit) suffered by Buyer arising from Quaife's breach of contract.Quaife shall not be liable for the Products' failure to comply with the warranty set out in clause 4.1 if:
- the Buyer makes further use of such Products after a defect or failure became apparent, or ought to have become apparent, to the Buyer;
- the defect arises because the Buyer failed to follow Quaife's oral or written instructions or recommendations as to the storage, installation, commissioning, use, operation or maintenance or servicing of the Product;
- the defect arises due to the location of the Product decided by the Buyer, or the effects of frost, heat or inclement weather;
- the Buyer alters, disassembles, reconfigures or repairs the Product or installs or uses them in any vehicle not specified by Quaife, without the prior written consent of Quaife;
- the defect arises as a result of fair wear and tear (including during high performance use), or accidental damage, or wilful damage, negligence, or abnormal working conditions; or
- the Quaife-stamped part number of the Product has been tampered with or removed.