J's Racing Titanium Exhaust FX70RR is an ultra light titanium exhaust system with a weight of only 4.4 kg compared with a stock 30.4 kg (with CAT) Manufactured with 70 titanium pipe, the 70RR adopts an ultimate straight design to reduce flow restrictions and will generate maximum horsepower. With modifications on air intake, throttle body and ECU, the 70RR system promises the desired power to win the race! Like the RS series, the surface of the silencer is polished to a mirror smooth finish for a unparalleled appearance. Fitment: Notes:
- It does not perfectly fit to S2000 after 2006.
- For Racing Use Only!
- Cannot be used with the stock catalytic converter.
- The exhaust does not have a hole to install the inner silencer. We can make the hole at the time of ordering on the customer's request.
- A drive shaft spacer from other manufacturer might prevent the proper installation.
- Images used are for marketing purposes only, actual product may vary.
Started in Osaka Japan, our specialty has always been tuning and developing the performance parts for Honda vehicles. We also actively host track events for our customers and participate in several race series. All of our products and tuning menus are the fruit of the countless test and research on the actual race tracks and test courses. It has been our philosophy that only the products which meet or exceed the very high standard set by us are to be released to the market We believe it is this philosophy which results in the worldwide popularity of our products from the North America, Asia, Oceania, and Europe.