T-REV (Teramoto Racing Eco Valve) is a valve system which optimizes the internal pressure by controlling the blow-by gas. The system creates negative pressure in the crank case and makes the piston and crank shaft movement super smooth. The significantly reduced air drag in the engine will lead to:
- Superior throttle response
- Better acceleration feeling
- Reduction of Co2
The principle of the product is extensively adapted to latest racing machines for the maximum performance. By making the throttle response super smooth, the harsh elements in the engine operation are eliminated. For all driving stages from the street to the race tracks, this special part derives the natural potentiality from your engine.
The conventional 4 cycle engine repeats the following:
- Intake stroke
- Compression stroke
- Power stroke
- Exhaust stroke thousands times in a minute to produce power
- Please do not disassemble or try to adapt the product to the vehicles which are not specified.
- The adjustment component (a black body unit) is especially micro-tuned to each model for the optimum pressure. An attempt to disassemble or modify the product will ruin the setting.
- The setting of a T-REV SYSTEM is based on the stock layout without a significant modification. If you have extended modifications with aftermarket performance parts, the installation location and the piping design might have to be changed.