This is the ultimate air cleaner kit for S2000 that not only forcibly introduces fresh air into the F20C, but also lowers the intake air temperature and improves the accelerator response by creating an air reservoir in the air chamber.
By improving the intake efficiency, exhaust efficiency, and ignition efficiency in a well-balanced manner, engine characteristics can be further extracted and power can be increased. J's Racing S2000 Carbon Tsuchinoko Chamber has a high "intake duct" dust collection capability that forcibly introduces fresh air from the bottom of the bumper. Nevertheless, "High performance air cleaner & box with low intake resistance, by making these S2000 exclusive design, it becomes possible to inhale the air whose temperature is significantly lower than normal, that is, high density. Also, by introducing a "Tsuboko-shaped air chamber", the air accumulated in the chamber is led to the throttle at once when the accelerator is turned off and accelerator response can be significantly improved.
This is S2000's ultimate air cleaner kit that is effective in all speed ranges from the street to the circuit. Fitment:
- Honda S2000 AP1 with Type-S Bumper 00-03
- The parts for the installation and dedicated air filter are included in the kit.
- Although there is a hole for draining water, avoid running in situations where a large amount of water is sucked in at once.
- Some third-party strut tower bars can interfere with the handling. You can use J's Racing tower bar without any problem.
- Some of the normal bonnet and J's Racing Type-S bonnet needs to be cut on the back side.
- J's Racing Type-V hood does not require any modification.
- Some cuts on the normal bumper duct are required.
- The stock black performance rod on the back side of the beam has to be removed.
Started in Osaka Japan, our specialty has always been tuning and developing the performance parts for Honda vehicles. We also actively host track events for our customers and participate in several race series. All of our products and tuning menus are the fruit of the countless test and research on the actual race tracks and test courses. It has been our philosophy that only the products which meet or exceed the very high standard set by us are to be released to the market We believe it is this philosophy which results in the worldwide popularity of our products from the North America, Asia, Oceania, and Europe.