Sport Cup Kits have all the features of the Touring Cup Kits, plus additional lowering perfect for the enthusiast looking for a little more. With a lower ride height and lower center of gravity, the handling of your vehicle will be improved over stock. The progressive spring rate design retains superior ride comfort.Features:
- Approximate Front Lowering: 2.1 in.
- Approximate Rear Lowering: 1.7 in.
- Extreme lowering with a nice ride.
- Lowering height will vary on vehicles with factory sport suspensions such as BMW M-Technik, Mercedes-Benz Sport-line suspension, Audi-Sport suspension, etc.
- BMW 318i, 318is E36 1992 to 1998
Since the late 1970's, H&R Special Springs has been
manufacturing the highest quality premium suspension components
available. Proven quality and true performance can only be obtained
through precise, in-house design, innovative technology and
superior attention to detail. These standards define the H&R
esteemed automotive heritage and allow us to produce performance
street suspension applications that unleash a vehicle’s superior
handling and ride potential.
H&R quality shines through not only in the finished product but
in our commitment to both customer service and distributor
relationships. Every component we build at H&R is inspected
with a critical eye for both quality and reliability – each part
undergoes comprehensive, rigorous testing to ensure premium
H&R Store |
H&R Electronic Lowering
H&R Sway Bars