H&R Street Performance Coil Overs are the perfect suspension solution for discerning drivers from daily drivers to serious tuners who can appreciate the awesome handling and superb ride comfort. Each coil over shock is custom valved to work in conjunction with a precision-engineered progressive rate spring, creating a finely tuned suspension system. The fully threaded shock body allows for adjustable vehicle height. This feature helps balance vehicle weight, resulting in a lower center of gravity and improved performance and control.Features:
- Approximate Front Lowering: 1.25 - 2.0 in.
- Approximate Rear Lowering: 1.25 - 2.5 in.
- Fine tune lowering to what you want.
- Wheel offset critical; Spacers may be required when the standard wheel / tire combination is used.
- When lowering the chassis more than 1.4??, and your vehicle has a 42mm or larger drive shaft you must use one of H&R?'s Volkswagen front sway bars to accomplish adequate drive shaft clearance.
- Volkswagen Beetle 4 cyl, Turbo 1998 to 2010
Since the late 1970's, H&R Special Springs has been
manufacturing the highest quality premium suspension components
available. Proven quality and true performance can only be obtained
through precise, in-house design, innovative technology and
superior attention to detail. These standards define the H&R
esteemed automotive heritage and allow us to produce performance
street suspension applications that unleash a vehicle’s superior
handling and ride potential.
H&R quality shines through not only in the finished product but
in our commitment to both customer service and distributor
relationships. Every component we build at H&R is inspected
with a critical eye for both quality and reliability – each part
undergoes comprehensive, rigorous testing to ensure premium
H&R Store |
H&R Electronic Lowering
H&R Sway Bars