TiAL;s line up of high performance, race proven Wastegates. TiALs Wastegates are trusted by the biggest names in the racing industry. With so much depending on the performance of the valve, its no mystery team leaders choose to equip their cars with the best.
- 347 Stainless Steel Alloy is used for valve and valve housing.
- High temperature silicone Nomex reinforced actuator diaphragm.
- 17-7 PH Stainless Steel actuator spring gives consistent pressure at high temperature, resists "relaxing" at temperature to 900F (483C).
- Nitronic 60 Stainless Steel is used for the valve seat, and valve bushing the same material used in the higher level gates for reliability and longevity.
- CNC Machined 304L 12mm thick weld flanges.
- Made is USA.
- Wastegates shipped with air fittings and stainless hardware.
- Flanges are an extra cost, they do not come with the wastegate unit.
- All 38mm wastegates now come with a leaded safe racing valve.
Color anodized aluminum actuator (Silver, Red, Blue, Purple, Black). Please select below.
Wastegates require Inlet and Outlet Flanges. Please select Flange option below.
Please select Spring options with the drop down menu below.
For WG Spring Pressures Chart 38mm CLICK HERE
For Installation Diagram CLICK HERE
For Technical Drawing CLICK HERE
TiAL Sport Inc. USA takes pride in establishing its company reputation by designing the highest quality engineered products for todays performance turbo charging systems market. The production of TiAL Products super alloy based 46mm wastegate was the inception of the companys ability to design, manufacture and deliver to the market a high performance and high quality product at a market competitive price. They are proud to bring to you their USA made, high-performance automotive products.