AEM Tru-Time Adjustable Cam Gears increase horsepower and torque without having to change the camshaft(s) and are must-have items for engines that are milled, forced induction, high compression and/or utilizing aftermarket competition cams. Tru-Time cam gears enable users to match cam timing with their vehicle's tuning state by advancing or retarding the cam profile(s) in one-degree increments via true laser-etched markings. Precision-cut gear teeth ensure no premature wearing of the cam gear's belt surface and AEM's anodizing on the adjustable cam gear's teeth is lab-test proven as the hardest anodizing process on the market.
AEM Tru-Time Adjustable Adjustable Cam Gears are available in a multi-spoke, five-bolt designs.
- Increase horsepower and torque without any cam changes and are ideal for heavily modified engines
- Grade-8, six-point hex bolts stand up to repeated adjustments and feature an integral washer flange for greater load distribution
- True laser-etched markings on the leading edge of the gear allow for quick, accurate adjustments
- CNC-machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Belt surface is hard anodized
- Recommended cam gear settings included
- Manufactured and assembled in the USA
- Honda Civic Cx 1.6L/1590ccL4 [D16Y7] 1996-2000
- Honda Civic del Sol S 1.6L/1590ccL4 [D16Y7] 1996-1997
- Honda Civic del Sol Si 1.6L/1590ccL4 [D16Y8] 1996-1997
- Honda Civic Dx 1.6L/1590ccL4 [D16Y7] 1996-2000
- Honda Civic Ex 1.6L/1590ccL4 [D16Y8] 1996-2000
- Honda Civic Lx 1.6L/1590ccL4 [D16Y7] 1996-2000
- Honda Civic Value Package 1.6L/1590ccL4 [D16Y7] 1999-1999
AEM Performance Electronics warrants to the consumer that all AEM Electronics products will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of twelve months from the date of the original purchase. Products that fail within this 12-month warranty period will be repaired or replaced when determined by us that the product failed due to defects in material or workmanship. This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the AEM Electronics part. This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the product and is non-transferable. All implied warranties shall be limited in duration to the said 12-month warranty period. Improper use or installation, accident, abuse, unauthorized repairs or alterations performed by the user on any AEM Electronics products voids this warranty.
In no event shall this warranty exceed the original purchase price of the AEM Electronics part nor shall AEM Electronics be responsible for special, incidental or consequential damages or cost incurred due to the failure of this product. AEM Electronics disclaims any liability for consequential damages due to breach of any written or implied warranty on all of its products.
Warranty returns will only be accepted by AEM Electronics when accompanied by a valid Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and a dated proof of purchase. The product must be received by AEM Electronics within 30 days of the date the RMA is issued. Warranty claims to AEM Electronics must be shipped to us prepaid (we recommend a shipping service with package tracking capability). Once your package is received by our warranty and repairs department you will be notified and provided with updates.