aFe POWER Pro GUARD HD Oil Filters deliver increased flow and efficiency that are demanded in off-road vehicles. These oil filters utilize a high performance synthetic media for maximum filtration with minimal flow restriction and are tested to ISO 4548-12. Each canister features a 3/8" ratchet drive for easy removal and is constructed from high strength steel. Direct OE replacement filter for Arctic Cat 0812034.
- Designed for Extended Interval Oil Changes
- High Flow Rates and Outstanding Filtrations
- Easy Off 3/8" Ratchet Drive Bosss
- Tested to ISO 4548-12 Standardss
- High Strength Steel Canisters
- Direct Stock Replacements
- 2011 Arctic Cat 550 TRV GT 545cc Gas
- 2008-2009 Arctic Cat 700 EFI H1 4x4 Auto SE 695cc Gas
- 2012-2013 Arctic Cat ProCross F 1100 Turbo LXR 1056cc Gas
- 2012-2013 Arctic Cat Prowler XT 550i 545cc Gas
- 2009-2011 Arctic Cat Prowler XTZ 1000 H2 EFI 951cc Gas
- 2010-2010 Arctic Cat Thundercat 1000 4x4 Auto LE 1000cc Gas
- 2012-2012 Arctic Cat TRV 1000i Cruiser 951cc Gas
- 2016-2016 Arctic Cat TRV 700 SE 695cc Gas
- 2008-2010 Arctic Cat TZ1 Touring LXR 1050cc Gas
- 2014-2014 Arctic Cat Wildcat 4 Limited 951cc Gas
- 2014-2015 Arctic Cat Wildcat 4X Limited 951cc Gas
- 2015-2018 Arctic Cat Wildcat Sport 700cc Gas
- 2014-2017 Arctic Cat Wildcat Trail 700cc Gas
- 2015-2018 Arctic Cat Wildcat Trail Limited 700cc Gas
- 2016-2018 Arctic Cat Wildcat X 951cc Gas
- 2015-2015 Arctic Cat XF 9000 Cross Country 1056cc Gas
- 2014-2014 Arctic Cat XF 9000 High Country Sno Pro 1056cc Gas
- 2014-2015 Arctic Cat XF 9000 Sno Pro 1056cc Gas
- 2015-2015 Arctic Cat XR 550 LTD 545cc Gas
- 2009-2010 Arctic Cat Z1 1100 EFI 1100cc Gas
- 2011 Arctic Cat Z1 Sno Pro 1056cc Gas
- 2009-2009 Arctic Cat Z1 Turbo LXR LE 1100cc Gas
- 2014-2016 Arctic Cat ZR 9000 RR 1056cc Gas
- 2005-2008 Suzuki C50B Boulevard 805cc Gas
- 2006-2008 Suzuki C50C Boulevard 805cc Gas
- 2005-2008 Suzuki C90B Boulevard 1462cc Gas
- 2011-2019 Suzuki LT-A500 KingQuad AXi 493cc Gas
- 2005-2007 Suzuki LT-A700X KingQuad 4x4 695cc Gas
- 2011-2019 Suzuki LT-A750 KingQuad AXi Power Steering 722cc Gas
- 2014-2015 Suzuki LT-A750 KingQuad AXi Power Steering LE 722cc Gas
- 2006-2014 Suzuki M109R Boulevard 1783cc Gas
- 2006-2014 Suzuki M50 Boulevard 805cc Gas
- 2001-2004 Suzuki VL800 Intruder Volusia 805cc Gas
- 1992-2003 Suzuki VS800GL Intruder 805cc Gas
Who is AFE?
AFE, also known as advanced FLOW engineering, is considered a premier manufacturer of aftermarket performance products. The company started in 1999 and has been offering various automotive parts upgrades such as racing air filters, air intake systems, exhaust systems, turbochargers, intercoolers, electronic programmers, throttle body spacers, diesel fuel systems, and other performance parts. Today, they have established themselves as a premier manufacturer of quality parts.
Made in the USA
The company is based in Corona, California. The company houses the most advanced manufacturing tools such as CAD software, CNC Machines, 3D Printers, 3D Scanners, Mandrel benders, flow, filtration testing equipment, and even their own Dynamometer. With all these high tech tools, the company is able to design and manufacture parts at the highest level of quality.
AFE offers products to over 2500 different applications. This includes parts for the majority of the cars and trucks in the market. The company specializes in the diesel truck performance market and offers the most comprehensive list of parts for these specific vehicle platforms.
Purchase AFE parts at Vivid Racing
AFE is one of the few companies that are able to adapt modern technology in creating parts for automobiles. Seeing their facility in action would give you a glimpse of the kind of attention to detail the company has. With all those high tech gadgetry in a fluid motion, the company is able to produce some of the most precise parts in the market today. Visit Vivid Racing to see the complete list of their products that would fit your vehicle.
- aFe warrants our products to be free from manufacturer's defects due to workmanship and materials.
- The warranty period begins on the original invoice date and covers the applicable period listed below.
- This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the product and is non-transferrable.
- Proof of purchase of the aFe product is required for all warranty claims.
- Warranty is valid provided aFe instructions for installation and/or cleaning were properly followed.
- Proper maintenance with regular inspections of product is required to insure warranty coverage.
- Damage due to improper installation, abuse, unauthorized repair or alteration is not warranted.
- Incidental or consequential damages or cost, including installation and removal of part, incurred due to failure of aFe product is not covered under this warranty.
- All warranty is limited to the repair and/or replacement of the aFe product.
- All products sold under aFe's Private Label Program do not carry an aFe warranty.
- All items purchased labeled "Closeout" or "Overstock" are final sale. No returns will be accepted.
- All items listed as "Race Only" are not covered by aFe's warranty.
- Click Here for the list of products accepted