Each GTC Series airfoil is composed of lightweight and durable carbon fiber reinforced polymer (CFRP) composite materials. These airfoils contain pre-pregnated woven carbon fiber sheets for superior strength and low weight. All CFRP airfoils are made using pre-pregnated composite manufacturing processes (i.e. high-temperature autoclave and vacuum bagging) in high-quality aluminum billet molds.Features:
- Spanning 67 inches & Height of 13 inches.
- Aerodynamic 3D designed airfoil shape
- Reduce Drag
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) Analyzed
- Black Powder Coated 10mm "aircraft grade" 6061 billet aluminum pedestals Airfoils support
- GTC-300 Wings are built to order 4-5 Business days
- Mounting bases sit 47" apart (center-to-center).
Since 2002, APR Performance has created special project vehicles that highlight our company’s capabilities at producing quality products. Every APR Project vehicles are debuted at the Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) Show in Las Vegas, Nevada. APR manufactures high quality aerodynamic components from carbon fiber and fiberglass. They are well known with their adjustable carbon fiber GTC wings and front wind splitters. APR has also created many widebody kits as seen on the STI, EVO VIII, Celica, and S2000. The APR product extends to aero mirrors, strut bars, radiator shrouds, rear diffusers and more. APR products are designed for performance and proven on the race track.