The SK6 Arai helmet was designed specifically for karting, adding more features and improvements to the already impressive SK-5. Built using Arai's proprietary cLc (Complex Laminate Construction) technology the shell of the SK6 is so strong it allows the use of an extremely soft EPS liner for better comfort and impact energy management. Features:
- Larger intake and exhaust holes for increased airflow (front vents are closeable).
- New shield pivot hardware with redesigned track slider for improved aerodynamics.
- Wider eye port for increased peripheral vision
- New positive shield locking mechanism provides solid shield latching while allowing normal operation.
- Arai 6 series 3mm thick visor (not interchangeable with SK-5)
- Removable cheek pads for a custom fit and more thorough cleaning
- Newly sculpted chin bar and ridge along lower edge to improve structural integrity, give extra clearance above shoulders and lower the center of gravity.