Upon the release of the Porsche Carrera 992 it provided owners with the typical luxury features. Meant to be a sporty cruiser the Carrera offers plenty of power while remaining comfortable and quiet. Don’t be fooled though, this 992 pushes a stout 641 HP.
Featuring the retractable soft top, one of the main issues is not having more control over the system. As a safety feature for most soft tops, it can’t be retracted while the vehicle is moving. Owners do not want to be stuck waiting at a green light until the top is fully down.
SmartTOP has developed a control unit for the convertible top on the Carrera 992 that features many benefits. With a speed programmable open and close function, the top can be retracted while the vehicle is moving. The plug-in control unit can easily be removed and return the vehicle to factory.
Along with this unit, owners are able to open/close the top, as well as the windows, through the factory key fob. Offering many other functions, this plug-in unit provides many luxuries that were not included from the factory.
- Open/Close your convertible top using the original factory remote control key/key fob
- Open/Close your top while driving. Speed programmable up to 40kmh (CLK) / 60kmh (SLK & SL)
- One-Touch power convertible top
- Remove any time allowing sale or return of a leased vehicle in its original condition.
- Turning the ignition on or off does not interrupt convertible top operation.
- When locking and/or unlocking the car, the horn sounds briefly if desired.
- One-Touch opening/closing of all windows via quick double tap on the top switch.
- Set power locks to automatically lock and unlock the doors when you drive
- USB Port for easy updates
If you have any questions, please contact us. You can reach us by phone at 1-480-966-3040 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.