Get the most bang for your buck in a 16G upgrade platform, this features the new aero of the Blouch 41 lb/min fully machined billet XT compressor in a TD05 compressor housing combined with the quick response of the Mitsubishi TD05H turbine in a 7cm2 nozzle area turbine housing. Standard wastegate actuator is calibrated at 18 PSI.
If you own an EJ20 in a WRX, the Blouch 16G-XT is an awesome upgrade turbo for you. This is a direct bolt on upgrade shipped complete with coolant pipes and turbo oil drain tube installed and requires no modification to intake, exhaust, oil and coolant connections for installation.Features:
- Horsepower: 410HP
- 16G upgraded platform
- 41 lb/min fully machined billet XT compressor
- TD05 compressor housing combined with the quick response
- TD05H turbine in a 7cm2 nozzle area turbine housing
- Standard wastegate actuator is calibrated at 18 PSI
- Direct bolt on upgrade
- Includes coolant pipes and turbo oil drain tube installed
- Requires no modification to intake exhaust oil and coolant connections for installation
- Pictures used for marketing purposes only, actual product may vary.
Blouch Performance Turbo was founded by Robert Blouch Sr. in February 1980. His son, Bob Jr., joined the business in 1990 and spearheaded the development of bolt-on upgrade turbos for the emerging four cylinder sport compact market. Today, Blouch Performance Turbo offers a complete line-up of custom performance bolt-on upgrades for popular vehicles such as the Subaru WRX/STi , Mitsubishi EVO VIII, IX and X, Porsche 996 and 997, Mitsubishi 3000GT, and Dodge SRT4 and Caliber. The components used in these upgrades are state-of-the art such as fully machined billet compressors with advanced aero, custom turbine wheel and shaft assemblies, and custom compressor and turbine housing castings that are machined in-house on their own CNC equipment.