- Upper canvas portion of the doors with sturdy steel frame.
- Seals firmly against the cage and protects rider and passenger from the elements.
- Converts half door into full door for a complete cab enclosure.
- Zippered window made of laminated polished vinyl material for added ventilation.
- Easy to remove on hot and sunny days.
- Must be used with the Sport Roof for maximum sealing.
- Can only be installed with Trail Half Doors (715004418) or with the standard half doors on Maverick Trail models.
- Not compatible with Sport Half Doors (715005295) or with the standard half doors on Maverick Sport models.
- OEM Parts do not always ship the same day.
- Some parts must be ordered from the manufacture and then will ship out to you.
- This can take anywhere from 3-6 days.
- Once an order is placed for an OEM part and confirmed, items cannot be cancelled and are subject to our Shipping and Returns policies which include a cancellation or restocking fee.
- If you are in need of a particular product for immediate shipping, please contact our sales team to check live stock.
Our story was sparked when Canadian inventor Joseph-Armand Bombardier created the world's first tracked snow vehicle, the 1937 B7 snowmobile.
In 2003, Can-Am Off-Road launched its first modern, dedicated off-road vehicle to acclaim. Leading engineering, strong reliability, proven racing success, and exclusive Rotax engine lineup mean our journeys together will continue far beyond 2020.