Dead center between the two red inlet covers of a Ferrari F360 is a cover for the compensation duct mechanism. From the factory this cover is made of painted metal and looks dated in the modern expanse of the engine bay. Challenge Stradale cars corrected this shortcoming with a carbon fiber part at extraordinary cost if bought separately. Carbonio now offers a sensibly priced alternative available.Features:
- Includes OEM Ferrari emblem
- Autoclaved pre-preg carbon fiber construction
- Carbon weave that matches OEM Ferrari carbon fiber.
- Clear coated with automotive urethane and hand polished to a mirror finish
- OEM perfect fit
- Unlimited mileage guarantee
Headquartered in Toronto Canada, Carbonio is a fully integrated composites service provider. Originally incorporated as a low-volume specialist supplier of components to the Motorsports industry, Carbonio today is an internationally diversified composites manufacturing operation, equipped to offer clients full service at every stage of design, prototyping and manufacture.