This product is for Racing Competition only and is not legal for use in highway or street vehicles or other non-racing competition off-road vehicles.
Purchasing this product requires you to sign our Vehicle Compliance Waiver here.
Stainless steel Sport Manifold Set for Porsche 987.2 Boxster / 987.2 Cayman 2,9L / 3.4L.
- 2" / 50,8mm primary diameter with 2xTri-Metal diameter 120mm big volume 200 cell highflow
- HD catalytic converters, fully OBD2 compliant
- no CEL and No DME / ECU programming required
- Performance: +12kW(16PS) more power and 15Nm additional torque
- New modular design with the possibility of interchanging
- components and fitment with OE / factory parts or
- additional Cargraphic high Performance parts.
- Developed for maximum flow the equal length long tube primaries merge through a racing style spliced collector with spike
- Reduced back pressure
- Reduced temperature
- Maximized Performance: Enhanced sound
- Weight reduction
- Lasercut machined stainless steel flanges for accurate plain fit
CARGRAPHIC - THE COMPANY
CARGRAPHIC is well known for its aftermarket
accessories for exclusive automobiles and especially for
its exhaust systems and performance components for
CARGRAPHIC own developed and manufactured parts include manifolds, catalytic converters, silencers with or without integrated flaps, Active Sound exhaust systems (for Diesel cars), three-piece wheels and the CARGRAPHIC AirLift, a helpful front-axle lift system for lowered sport cars with limited ground clearance.
With approximately 70% of turnover, the exhaust section including the new
Active Sound Systems is CARGRAPHIC’s most important product line.
Followed by CARGRAPHIC’s own wheel series and CARGRAPHIC performance