This product is for Racing Competition only and is not legal for use in highway or street vehicles or other non-racing competition off-road vehicles.
Purchasing this product requires you to sign our Vehicle Compliance Waiver here.
Sport catalytic converter set for - Porsche Panamera 970 MK1 Turbo 4.8L V8 368KW(500PS); Porsche Panamera 970 MK1 Turbo S 4.8L V8 405KW(550PS); Porsche Panamera 970 MK2 Turbo 4.8L V8 382KW(520PS); Porsche Panamera 970 MK2 Turbo S 4.8L V8 419KW(570PS).Features:
- Precision lasercut stainless steel flanges connect into the catalytic converter inlet cones with 2xTri-metal big
- volume 200 cell highflow HD catalytic converters
- fully OBD2 compliant.
- No CEL and No DME / ECU programming required
- Replaces the original primary catalytic converter
- diameter 2.5" / 63.50mm pipework.
- Performance: 15kW (20PS) more power and 25Nm additional torque
- Developed for maximum flow this unique Cargraphic part
- creates the following further advantages:
- Reduced back pressure
- Reduced temperature
- Maximized Performance: Enhanced sound
- Weight reduction
- Lasercut machined stainless steel flanges for accurate plain fit
CARGRAPHIC - THE COMPANY
CARGRAPHIC is well known for its aftermarket
accessories for exclusive automobiles and especially for
its exhaust systems and performance components for
CARGRAPHIC own developed and manufactured parts include manifolds, catalytic converters, silencers with or without integrated flaps, Active Sound exhaust systems (for Diesel cars), three-piece wheels and the CARGRAPHIC AirLift, a helpful front-axle lift system for lowered sport cars with limited ground clearance.
With approximately 70% of turnover, the exhaust section including the new
Active Sound Systems is CARGRAPHIC’s most important product line.
Followed by CARGRAPHIC’s own wheel series and CARGRAPHIC performance