Dymag has a long tradition of innovation and technology in motorsport having led the way in wheel design and production for both auto and motorbike racing. And that's good news for the owners of performance cars such as the Bugatti Veyron/Chiron, Lamborghini Aventador/Huracan , Ferrari, Porsche and other leading brands.
The BX Elite 7X Carbon Hybrid auto wheel is designed to meet and surpass the highest levels of testing demanded by leading performance and luxury automotive OEMs with a particular focus on performance, safety and durability. It achieves these requirements via a number of patented design and technical features. The carbon composite BX Elite barrel moves the key load bearing structure of the wheel away from areas that are most exposed to impact damage from curbs, and driving over hard objects or significant potholes. Importantly the design also substantially improves overall wheel stiffness. The BX Elite carbon composite barrel is typically teamed with a bespoke high specification forged aluminum centerpiece, attached by titanium fasteners. The result is a carbon composite hybrid auto wheel that melds the benefits of cutting edge carbon composite performance with the flexibility of styling and stiffness offered by forged aluminum. This is even more important as wheels continually get bigger: the low weight of the carbon barrel also significantly reduces the moment of inertia reducing the energy to accelerate and brake the large rotating wheel, while maintaining high lateral stiffness of total hybrid wheel system.
Carbon Hybrid 7X Auto Wheel, launched to critical acclaim at SEMA2016, has now been established as one of the must-have accessories for all types of high performance cars, the 7X is designed to be light in weight, durable and stylish. As with all of Dymag's wheels, the much-sought-after 7X is crafted from the finest materials, using state-of-the-art engineering expertise and technical know-how. The new BX Elite 7X Carbon Hybrid auto wheel is typically 40% lighter than standard cast aluminum wheels, 25% lighter than equivalent OEM forged aluminum wheels and with up to 30-40% lower moment of inertia than those wheels.
You won't go short of admirers. Make a set of 7Xs that final accessory to your car.Front Wheel Specs:
Rear Wheel Specs:
- Wheel Size: 20x9
- PCD: 5x112
- Offset: 42
- Hub Bore: 57.1
- OEM/AM: AM
- Brakes: OEM: Carbon-Ceramic
- Wheel Size: 20x11
- PCD: 5x112
- Offset: 25
- Hub Bore: 57.1
- OEM/AM: OEM
- Brakes: OEM: Carbon-Ceramic
- Includes a set of 4 wheels
Other Part Numbers:
Dymag Group Limited ("Dymag") provides a Limited Warranty ("Warranty") on wheels designed and manufactured in our UK factory, subject to the conditions and limitations:
- The Warranty is given only to the original consumer or purchaser of Dymag Group Ltd Wheels (Dymag) products. For avoidance of doubt, any claim must be made by the party invoiced by Dymag, which includes dealers and distributors on behalf of end users
- Proof of Purchase is required to support all warranty claims – preferably providing the original invoice
- Dymag warrants that products manufactured and distributed by Dymag will be free of any defects in materials or workmanship for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase, except that Dymag warrants that the wheel finish will be able to withstand non-hazardous weather and climatic conditions, non-hazardous paved road conditions and typical operating temperatures and parameters for normal driving for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. As used herein, the "date of purchase" shall be interpreted to mean the date the original purchaser/consumer first receives the product. Any product that is properly installed and operated pursuant to the specifications provided by Dymag and found by Dymag under normal use and service to malfunction during the warranty period, solely as a result of material defects in materials or workmanship, will be repaired or replaced by Dymag or an authorized agent of Dymag, at Dymag's option. The foregoing states Dymag's sole and entire obligation with respect to Warranty repairs and claims
- Repaired and replaced products shall be warranted for the remainder of the original Warranty period or thirty (30) days, whichever is longer. The Warranty is granted exclusively to the original purchaser/consumer and is non-transferable. The Warranty is subject to the terms, conditions, exclusions and disclaimers set forth herein
The Warranty only covers products that (A) are properly inspected and installed (including, but not limited to, using specified lug nuts/bolts or other hardware that may be supplied by Dymag for such installation) on a vehicle for which the products are intended, (B) are operated and cared for pursuant to the specifications provided by Dymag, including but not limited to, the "Dymag Wheel Installation and Long Term Care" specifications attached hereto, and (C) are found by Dymag to malfunction under normal use and service. In addition, the tyres that are mounted on the products must have been purchased and installed new and must be proper for the vehicle. The Warranty coverage includes replacement parts and reasonable labour expenses.WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS:
- Modifications, repairs or alterations to Dymag products that have been performed by anyone other than a Dymag employee or authorized agent of Dymag.
- Failure to properly use or care for the products, the vehicle on which the products are installed or the tyres which are mounted on the products.
- Use of the products off-road or on unpaved roads, or in hazardous conditions.
- Use of the products under race conditions on street courses or race tracks, including track days with road cars
- Improper servicing or configuration of the products, vehicle or tyres (for example, improper inflation of tyres, loading the vehicle beyond its capacity, misalignment of tyres and wheels, imbalance of tyres and wheels and/or the use of incorrect tyres and wheels)
- Any kind of impact, damage or abuse resulting from collision, flat tyres, curbing, racing, accident, fire, vandalism, road conditions, road hazards, weather, exposure to road salt or other hazardous chemicals used on roadways, rubbing due to projection from the wheel well or any so-called acts of god or nature.