Subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the following "Limited Warranty" link, GReddy Performance Products, Inc. provides a one-year Limited Warranty to the original retail purchaser on all new products, other than Turbochargers and Turbocharger kits, and a 60-day Limited Warranty on Turbochargers and Turbocharger kits.LIMITED WARRANTY
What is covered under the Warranty? GReddy Performance Products, Inc. (GPP) warrants to you, the original purchaser, that its new products will be free from defects in workmanship and materials when used for their intended purposes. This limited warranty shall extend for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase on the receipt for all products other than turbochargers and turbocharger kits. For turbochargers and kits the limited warranty will extend for a period of sixty (60) days from the date of purchase as shown on the receipt. Any part of a GPP product that is covered by this warranty and that is found in the reasonable judgment of GPP to be defective in materials or workmanship will be repaired or replaced at GPP's option. For example, GPP will not replace a complete kit if a single component is found to be defective. All repairs (except for those listed under What is Not Covered by the Warranty) will be made by GPP or an authorized GPP dealer at no charge during the warranty period. GPP reserves the right to change or improve the design of any GPP product without assuming any obligation to modify any GPP product previously manufactured. What is Not covered by the Warranty?
This warranty does not cover the following:
- Any GPP product that has been subject to misuse, neglect, accident; or that has been improperly installed, operated, or maintained.
- Any GPP product that has been used for racing or in preparation for racing; has been altered or modified so as to adversely affect its operation, performance, or durability; or that has been altered or modified to change its intended use.
- Repairs made necessary by normal wear and tear, or by the use of parts, accessories, lubricants, or fuels, which in the reasonable judgment of GPP, are either incompatible with the GPP product or adversely affect its operation, performance, or durability.
- Cost incurred by the purchaser, such as transportation of the product to and from the servicing dealer or GPP; charges for towing, storage, premium (air or overnight) freight charges; rental costs of any type; or logistics, labor charges, economic losses, etc.
- Incidental or consequential expenses including loss of use of the product or the vehicle on which it was installed, loss of income, or inconvenience.
Before filing a warranty claim, you must ensure that the problem is not caused by any of the above listed limitations or exclusions. If an inspection is performed and the product is working properly, you will be responsible for the associated shipping expense.
How do I make a Warranty Claim?
If you purchased the product from an authorized GPP dealer, a warranty claim relating to that product must be made through the dealer from whom you purchased the product. If you purchased the product directly from GPP, either online or at its walk-in sales office, the claim must be made through GPP. Regardless of whether the product is purchased through a dealer or directly from GPP you must first obtain a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) form and number by contacting GPP by telephone (insert proper number) or email (email@example.com). If the claim falls within the applicable warranty period, GPP will issue an RGA form and number for you to use to return the product to the dealer, if purchased from the dealer, or GPP, if purchased directly from GPP. The purchaser is responsible for the cost of returning the product to GPP or the applicable, including shipping costs and costs incurred for removing or installing the product from or on the vehicle. Any product returned based on a warranty claim must include (1) the product, (2) a fully completed RGA form with the RGA number issued by GPP clearly visible on the package containing the returned product, and (3) a sales receipt verifying the date of purchase. Once the product and claim are received by GPP or its authorized dealer, GPP or its dealer will promptly evaluate the product, verify the date of purchase, and investigate the claim. If the product is determined to be defective in materials or workmanship and covered under the Limited Warranty, you will be notified and the repaired product, or a replacement, will be shipped to you within a reasonable amount of time. If the claim is denied, you will be provided with an explanation of the reasons for the denial. If you dispute the warranty decision, please contact GPP Customer Service at [insert number], who will attempt to resolve the dispute amicably.