H3R Performance brings aviation style Halotron 1 fire extinguishers to the automotive enthusiast with HalGuard premium clean agent fire protection.
HalGuard is no ordinary automotive fire extinguisher. It contains Halotron 1, electrically non-conductive "clean" extinguishing agent that rapidly turns into a gas. Halotron 1 has passed extensive testing by Underwriters Laboratories, and meets FAA requirements. It can be found on commercial aircraft, and is used by airport fire fighters and on the flight line.
Whatever your passion; hot rods, racing cars, classic automobiles, off road vehicles, heavy duty trucks, or even RVs or boats protect your investment with a fire extinguisher that attacks fires involving flammable liquids quickly and safely, with no danger of electric shock, and without leaving a damaging residue to clean up.Features:
- Extinguishing Agent: Halotron 1
- Agent: 1.4 lb
- Gross Weight: 2.6 lb
- Height: 10.0 in.
- Width: 3.6 in.
- Depth Diameter: 2.6 in.
- No thermal shock to electronics
- No mess or damage to vehicle or surfaces
- Liquefied gas extinguishes hard-to-reach fires
- Does not impair operator's vision
- EPA approved
- Listed and rated 1B:C by Underwriters Laboratories
- Made in U.S.A.
- Steel strap and mounting bracket
- 6' - 8' discharge range
- High quality steel cylinders
- All metal valve construction
- Compact, lightweight, easy to use
- Five year limited warranty
- Pictures used for marketing purposes only, actual product may vary.