This product is for Racing Competition only and is not legal for use in highway or street vehicles or other non-racing competition off-road vehicles.
Purchasing this product requires you to sign our Vehicle Compliance Waiver here.
The Injen Technology engineers are experts when it comes to performance, PERIOD. From Cars to Trucks to Powersports, Injen has a variety of exhaust systems to choose from. All of Injen Technology Performance exhaust systems are constructed from mandrel bent stainless steel tubing Mandrel-bending ensures the tubing maintains its shapes and size throughout the entire length, providing smooth, unrestricted airflow. From the Investment cast flanges to the custom hangers, all Injen exhaust systems are 100% TIG welded and handcrafted in the USA and include all tubing, mufflers, and hardware necessary for a hassle free installation. Each system is uniquely designed to offer an aggressive sound that brings out some massive power. Like all other Injen products, the Injen exhaust systems are proudly built in Pomona, CA.Features:
- Direct fit for 2003-2011 Honda Element L4-2.4L
- Fits 2WD, AWD, and SC Models
- Dyno Proven gains of up to 6 hp and 5 lb-ft. of torque
- Stainless Steel Investment Cast Flanges For a Fast and Easy Install
- Hand Crafted and Tig Welded to Perfection for Strength and Durability
- Unique Design Increases Exhaust Velocity (Depending on the Application)
- 304 SS Mandrel-Bent Tubing
- Show Quality Embossed Stainless Steel Muffler (Depending on the Application)
- Premium Stainless Steel Hardware and Hangers (Depending on the Application)
- Designed and Made in Pomona, CA
||4 Cylinder 2.4 Liter
- Incl. Stainless Steel Tubing/Muffler/Rear Tubing w/3.5 in. Rolled Burnt Tips; HP Gains +5.4 HP/Torque Gains +4.9 ft. lbs.; Polished
Injen Technology has made it a point to stay at the forefront of performance technology making only the best air intake one can envision. In 1999 Injen was faced with such a strong demand in both US and Canada that in order to meet production schedules it became essential to branch out and add a second building.
In 2003, Injen Technology launched our Super SES stainless steel cat-back exhaust systems complimenting our line of air intake systems. Each exhaust system was equipped with the Injen signature style slanted mufflers and featured highly polished stainless steel.
Click to view the Installation Instructions here