Klassen iD was founded with the core principles of Form, Function, and Fitment. Designed, engineered, and produced in-house in our Los Angeles based manufacturing facility, we are able to control every stage of the manufacturing process to bring you the finest crafted aftermarket wheels for your vehicle.
Through meticulous design and engineering, Klassen iD's fully forged wheels achieve lightweight and appealing designs, without compromising the strength that surpasses the industry standards defined by traditional wheel companies.
Each Klassen iD wheel is individually designed, engineered, manufactured and tested exclusively by our team-members to provide the best-in-class quality control and service.Features:
- One piece monoblock construction
- Modern concave face profile design
- Aerospace-grade 6061-T6 Forged Aluminum
- Weight optimized engineering
- Engineered for B.B.K. and larger rotor clearance
- Engineered, Machined, Finished and Assembled in California
- Wheel Size: 20x11
- Wheel Color: Custom
- Bolt Pattern: Custom
- Wheel Offset: Custom
- Hub Bore: Custom
- Choice of Red or Black centercap logo
- Please contact us for Special Order sizes or any special finish requests (Carbon Fiber finish, 24K/Rose Gold Plating, Copper Plating, etc.
With the use of high quality powder coat, Klassen ID guarantees a strong, durable finish. Every set comes with a two year warranty for the finish.