Whether you take your Integra to the track or use it as a daily driver, an upgraded cooling system is essential in maintaining a well balanced efficiently running engine.The Mishimoto performance aluminum radiator is the ideal upgrade to the stock Integra radiator especially for those looking to enhance the overall performance and lifetime of their engine. With a direct OEM fit installation is effortless, no cutting or modification is required. All Mishimoto Integra radiators are designed and engineered to maximize cooling efficiency and most importantly protect your Integra from overheating. All Mishimoto radiators come with a high pressure 1.3 bar Mishimoto radiator cap and a great warranty. A perfect match for the Mishimoto 1994-2001 Integra hose kit.
- Direct fit for the 1994-2001 Acura Integra 1.8L
- Full aluminum construction with durable, TIG-welded end tanks
- Features a two-row, 1.65 thick, extremely efficient brazed aluminum core
- Increased fluid capacity and superior heat dissipation
- Provides optimal heat exchange for stock and modified vehicles
- Ideal for use on the street or track
- Includes 1.3 Bar High-Pressure Radiator Cap which effectively raises the boiling point of engine coolant, providing a safer and more efficient system
- Includes Magnetic Drain Plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- Mishimoto Radiator
- Mishimoto Radiator Cap
- Magnetic Drain Plug
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- Material: Aluminum
- Overall Height: 26.5
- DPI: 1741/1742
- Drain Plug Length: 0.47
- Drain Plug Thread Size: (M12) x 1.5
- Overall Length: 18.3
- Tank Wall Thickness: 0.08
- Outlet: 1.25
- Rows: 2
- Inlet: 1.25
- Coolant Capacity: 1.4
- Dual Pass: False
- Overall Width: 2.15
- Core Length: 13.78
- Core Height: 25.9
- Core Thickness: 1.65
- Fill Neck: 1.22
- Overall Length (in): 18.30
- Overall Height (in): 26.50
- Overall Width (in): 2.15
- Rows: 2
- Engine Codes
- Chassis Codes
- DC2 - Integra GSR/Type R 3dr
- DC4 - Integra LS/SE/GS/RS 3dr
- DB7 - Integra LS/GS/RS 4dr
- DB8 - Integra GSR 4dr
- 1994-2001 Acura Integra GSR
- 1995-1996 Acura Integra SE
- 1997-2010 Acura Integra Type-R
- 1994-1998 Acura Integra RS
- 1997-2001 Acura Integra GS
- This item is for Manual Transmission vehicles. For automatic applications, please purchase optional Mishimoto Universal Transmission Cooler Kit .This item is not directly compatible the OEM fan shroud. The Mishimoto fan shroud can be used in conjunction with the OEM exhaust manifold. If an aftermarket exhaust manifold is installed, please purchase the optional Mishimoto electric fans , and the Mishimoto fan mount kits.
Other Part Numbers:
Who is Mishimoto?
Mishimoto is an aftermarket automotive company that was established in 2005. They are known for creating the industry’s best performing cooling system components. Today, they have become the market leader and has been chosen by various enthusiasts worldwide.
Parts for All Your Cooling Needs
Mishimoto offers a wide range of products such as couplings, radiators, fans, and other cooling system components for practically every vehicle, may it be a sport compact, truck, jeep, muscle cars, and classic vehicles. They also offer intake systems and intercoolers that help the vehicle gain more horsepower.
Built to Perform Better
The company creates products that are better than the stock components. Their parts are designed to work in higher pressure ratings and are more robust. Hence, they are the brand of choice by tuners and enthusiasts who demand a cooling system that can work for high-performance applications. Many racers choose Mishimoto as it has proven itself to produce race winners whatever racing discipline it is, may it be circuit racing, drag racing, drifting, and off road racing.
Purchase Mishimoto Products at Vivid Racing
Your vehicle cooling system plays a critical role in your vehicle. It keeps the temperature at bay and prevents severe damages caused by overheating. If you want a product that can put your trust in, then Mishimoto is the brand for you. Tested by many racers on the track and a variety of car enthusiasts on the street, you can be sure that you will never go wrong with Mishimoto.
Visit Vivid Racing and check out their list of products that would fit your specific needs.
Mishimoto Automotive ("Mishimoto") warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy ("Warranty Policy"). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a "Mishimoto Product" and collectively, the "Mishimoto Products") and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product ("Purchaser"). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
Pursuant to the terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy, after submission of a valid claim by a Purchaser and regardless of the condition of the product for which such valid claim is submitted, if it is determined by Mishimoto that such Mishimoto Product was not manufactured to Mishimoto's advertised specifications or if such claim was submitted pursuant to Mishimoto's Accident Protection Plan, as described herein, Mishimoto will, at its discretion: (i) repair or replace Purchaser's original Mishimoto Product; (ii) replace Purchaser's original Mishimoto Product with the most current available model (if, for example, the original model of the product for which a valid claim has been submitted is not available); or (iii) provide the purchaser with a gift card redeemable at Mishimoto.com in the amount of the original purchase price of the original Mishimoto Product (if, for example, Mishimoto has discontinued support for a Purchaser's specific application).
To submit a claim for a Mishimoto Product under this Warranty Policy, you must: (i) fully and accurately fill out the online form provided below; and (ii) provide Mishimoto with a copy of an original sales receipt indicating that you are the original Purchaser of the Mishimoto Product for which the claim is being submitted (you must also provide the information described in the paragraph of this Warranty Policy titled "Mishimoto Accident Protection Plan" if you are submitting a claim for a Mishimoto Product damaged in an accident). In addition, if requested by Mishimoto, you must also send the Mishimoto Product for which a claim is being made, all transportation expenses prepaid, to Mishimoto.