Moroso Kicked-Out Sump Oil Pan Mitsubishi Eclipse 90-92
Whether you drag, oval or road race, Moroso has the pan your engine needs specially designed for front or rear wheel drive sport compacts. Each pan is fully fabricated from aluminum or steel, with race proven features that control oil for maximum power. The key is to keep the crankshaft free of excess oil which allows the engine to spin freely and achieve its full power potential.
Mitsubishi Eclipse Oil Pan Features:
-6.25 Quart Capacity
- Fully fabricated for exceptional strength; aluminum construction helps dissipate heat
- Trap-door baffles allow oil to flow into the pickup area during hard acceleration, cornering and braking
- One piece, 1/4" thick billet aluminum pan rail provides a rigid flange for leak-free sealing; accommodated stock pan gasket
- Kicked-out sump increases capacity without restricting ground clearance
- Mounting flange allows the use of the stock turbo drain tube; 1/2" NPT bung for installing oil temperature sender and magnetic drain plug
- Includes mounting kit with hex-drive studs and serrated-face flare nuts
- Use Stock oil pump and pickup
Fits: 1989-92 1/2 Mitsubishi Eclipse with 2.0L DOHC Turbo 4G63 engine
NOTE: Oil Pan Capacities DO NOT Include Oil Filter Capacity.
Moroso Performance Products is one of the worlds most respected suppliers of automotive equipment for racing and street performance applications. Moroso manufactures over 3000 products, from oil pans and oiling systems, to ignition wire, ignition components, valve covers, fuel system equipment, air cleaners, hard-core racing tools, chassis and suspension equipment, marine performance engines and numerous other performance parts. The company has an impressive list of customers, ranging from grass-roots racers to top level NASCAR Nextel Cup and NHRA/IHRA race teams.