23 Circuit Harness - Pro-Series - Truck - GM Keyed Column - Bulkhead
- Title: 10405 23 Circuit Harness - Pro-Series - Truck - GM Keyed Column - Bulkhead
- This Pro Series harness features a GM Bulkhead style firewall pass through with the fuse block mounted inside the vehicle on the firewall, the exact same connector GM used on many vehicles from 1968-up. The wires are pre-terminated using Packard factory crimping machines and utilize a bulkhead to mount to and pass through the firewall. Each wire is extra length with up to 20? of length to the front and over 25? to the rear providing ample length for mounting your fuse block and freedom to route the wiring how you choose. After trimming to fit, utilize the provided terminals & connectors to terminate the ends.
Universal Fitment: These products should work with your vehicle as they are universal for fitment. We do recommend the customer researches and does due diligence regarding application. This should help confirm that this will work for your vehicle.
Who is Painless?
Painless Wiring is an American brand company that has been in the aftermarket business for more than 30 years. Founded in 1990, they specialize in producing high-quality wiring harness for every vehicle make and model and also offer custom universal harnesses for those custom builds and engine swaps. Today, they have become the leading brand when it comes to aftermarket wiring harnesses and is chosen by many vehicle enthusiasts worldwide.
Easy to Install
As their name implies, the company does not just make wiring, they make painless wiring. Their products come with all the hardware needed to complete the install. It includes a comprehensive manual that instructs the installation in detail. Wiring a vehicle before was a painful and stressful job, but thanks to Painless Wiring, they were able to solve this dilemma and helped a lot of enthusiasts continue on to their build.
Organized and Clean
Painless Wiring offers products that allow vehicle owners to cleanly organize their wiring harness. This makes it aesthetically pleasing and makes the vehicle safe. It also prevents any short circuits that might lead to a fire breakout.
Purchase Painless Wiring at Vivid Racing
Fixing a vehicle’s wiring harness could be a daunting job but not anymore with Painless. Remove all those mismatched and unsafe wires and upgrade to a better wiring harness. Painless has been doing wires for decades and has been trusted by many custom builders everywhere. Visit Vivid Racing and check out the list of products that would suit your specific needs.
Painless Performance Limited Warranty and Return Policy
Chassis harnesses, and fuel injection harnesses are covered under a lifetime warranty. All other products manufactured and/or sold by Painless Performance are warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use. Painless Performance will repair or replace defective products without charge during the first 12 months from the purchase date. No products will be considered for warranty without a copy of the purchase receipt showing the sellers name, address and date of purchase.
Before receiving a replacement you must return the product to Painless Performance for our inspection. To speed up the return process please make sure all the following criteria are met.
Please follow these numbered procedures:
- Before returning any merchandise for any reason you must obtain a Returned Material Authorization number (RMA). To obtain your RMA number, call 800-423-9696 and request an RMA number. Please be prepared to explain the defect with the merchandise. Receiving an RMA number does not automatically mean the product will be accepted for warranty.
- All returned products must be sent freight prepaid to: (COD's will not be accepted)
2501 Ludelle Street
Fort Worth, TX 76105-1036
- Please make sure the RMA number is visible on the outside of the box near the address. Please identify the number as the RMA.
- You must include a statement as to the defect or problem that you are having with the product. Include your name, address and a telephone number where we may contact you.
- Include a copy of the purchase receipt. NO WARRANTIES WILL BE CONSIDERED WITHOUT A COPY OF THE ORIGINAL PURCHASE RECEIPT.
After we receive the merchandise we will inspect the product. If it is determined to be defective we will replace or repair the item at our discretion. You will be contacted regarding the disposition of your warranty claim.
We are not responsible for loss of any vehicle component due to improper use of our product. We are not responsible for labor costs involved in removing or replacing the product for return. Our warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the Painless Performance merchandise only. Lamps, flashers and fuses are not warranty items.