Race Technologies TS20 Race Compound Brake Pad Set
RACE TECHNOLOGIES AT A GLANCE
Race Technologies provides market development, supply chain management and technical product support. Through our strategic partnership with Brembo, we support an international network of Official Dealers and Distributors that serve the automotive & motorcycle performance and racing community.
TS20 - Low dust, noise and good pedal feel. Dual purpose compound for street and light track use.
- Typical Applications: High Performance Street, Beginner to Intermediate Trackday
Race compound with stable all around friction, feel and low disc wear. Can be used on the rear axle to prevent lockup.
- Typical Applications: Trackday, Low-Grip, Club Racing
High initial bite, good feel and modulation. Low disc wear and caliper temperatures for sprint pad.
RA70 (Most Popular Choice) -
- Typical Applications: Professional Sprint GT, ABS Platforms, Club Racing
Aggressive overall friction level and high heat resistance while maintaining modulation characteristics. Low pad and disc wear for aggressive compound.
- Typical Applications: Professional Sprint GT, Higher Downforce, High brake demand platforms, ABS platforms, Rally, Club Racing
Endurance compound for the ultimate balance of low caliper temperatures, pad and disc wear. Consistent performance in a wide range of conditions and environments.
- Typical Applications: Professional Endurance GT, High brake demand platforms, ABS Platforms, Club Racing
- Porsche 911 (991) Carrera 2S 2012
- Porsche 911 (991) Carrera 4S 2012
- Excluding PCCB
- PCCB Equipped/Converted to Iron