D2 R-SPEC coilovers are the ultimate suspension system for the serious race competitor. Premium construction, race-spec spring rates with matched valving, and remote reservoirs make this our top-of-the-line coilover. This system allows you to fine tune your shocks compression and rebound independently while helping to maintain acceptable shock oil temperatures under the most demanding race conditions.
- Rated one of the worlds highest quality shock absorbers.
- There are 3 adjustment knobs on this unit: one is for adjusting nitrogen pressure and the others are for adjusting hi and low damping force.
- The compression and rebound damping settings can be adjusted separately, and above-mentioned adjustment knobs can be adjusted separated as well. There are 11664 combinations.
- These coilovers extend the amount of oil and nitrogen gas, which can increase the stability of the shocks and prevents the shocks oil temperature from rising too high and exhausting after long-term use.
- 3D pillowball upper mount adjust the camber and caster and are optional.
- The D2 Racing SPEC Series are recommended for the more experienced user. The coilovers can be used for track, rally asphalt, drifting, and 0-400M drag race specs.
- Pictures Used For Marketing Purposes Only, Actual Product May Vary.
D2 Racing products are covered by a one year limited manufacturer’s warranty against defects on originally installed vehicle. Warranty does not cover parts that have been abused, modified, incorrectly installed or used for other than the original intent or application. Warranty does not cover cosmetic finishes or accessories. Proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims. Shipping and labor are not covered under warranty.