The FCST uses the tried and true Radium Engineering fuel surge tank system preferred by professional motorsports teams worldwide. The optimized 2.2 liter canister supports 1, 2, or 3 internally mounted surge tank pumps capable of up to 1,350LPH @ 43psi.
The fuel pumps inside the surge tank provide the primary fueling to the engine. The "lift pump" mounts next to the surge tank canister and keeps the chamber filled with fuel. The volume of fuel inside the surge tank acts as a buffer to always keep the surge tank pump(s) supplied with fuel. This volume is also maintained by the "return" from the fuel pressure regulator. Excess fuel in the integrated surge tank bleeds out into the fuel cell without the need of an expensive hose and fittings. All of this is done inside the fuel cell with the FCST. The surge tank incorporates a multi-pin high amperage sealed electrical bulkhead connector that has 1 connector for each of the 3 selectable pumps. All internal wires are gasoline, ethanol, and methanol compliant. Furthermore, the internal tube and hoses are a special fluoroelastomer formulation that is suitable for submersion in all types of fuel.Features
- Radium 20-0146 Fuel Level Sensorr Block-Off Kit
- Radium 20-0155 Fuel Cell Mounting Tab Kit
- Anodized Aluminum 6x10, 24-Bolt Fill Plate
- Anodized Aluminum 2.2 Liter Surge Tank Canister
- Anodized Aluminum Lift Pump Mounting Brackets
- Anodized Aluminum Surge Tank Pump Mounting Bracket
- Anodized Aluminum O-Ring Sealed -6AN Fittings
- Anodized Aluminum 3/4 Inch -16 (-8AN) Port Plugs x2
- Submersible Rubber Hose and Tubing for all Pumps
- 24" External Wiring Harness for Surge Tank Pumps
- 24" External Wiring Harness for Lift Pump
- Standard 6-Bolt 2.18" B.C. Flange, Fill Neck Not Included
- 8AN Sized Vent Hole, Roll Over Valve Not Included
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Installation Instructions
- The "lift pump" mounts next to the surge tank canister and keeps the chamber filled with fuel.
- Images are for representation only. Actual product may vary
Radium Engineering is an aftermarket automotive company located in the Pacific Northwest that designs and produces quality performance products. A team with personal passions for innovation leads Radium towards advancement in the industry.
With thorough research and development utilizing state of the art equipment, Radium designs all products in-house with the goal to enhance the driving experience and solve problems that keep vehicles from reaching their full potential. Extensive testing and evaluation ensures the durability and integrity of Radium products exceed consumer expectations.
Currently, Radium manufactures an expanding collection of motorsport parts and accessories for high performance and racing focusing on thier revolutionary fuel surge tank line. An ever expanding collection of application specific parts are also being created. Please contact Radium for more information.