This high-accuracy fuel pressure gauge is suitable for all fueling applications. It features an acrylic lens with a silicone filled dial that reads from 0 to 100psi (0 to 6.9 BAR) with +/- 2% accuracy.
Silicone fluid prevents the needle from vibrating for easy pressure readings. The internal bubble is normal.
Rugged stainless 1-5/8ö OD steel case (1-3/4 Inch ö OD bezel) with nickel plated male 1/8ö NPT fitting. Available with black bezel and housing only.Features
- It features an acrylic lens with a silicone filled dial that reads from 0 to 100psi (0 to 6.9 BAR) with +/- 2% accuracy.
- Rugged stainless 1-5/8ö OD steel case
- (1-3/4 Inch ö OD bezel) with nickel plated male 1/8ö NPT fitting.
- The internal bubble is normal.
- . Available with black bezel and housing only.
- Images are for representation only. Actual product may vary
Radium Engineering is an aftermarket automotive company located in the Pacific Northwest that designs and produces quality performance products. A team with personal passions for innovation leads Radium towards advancement in the industry.
With thorough research and development utilizing state of the art equipment, Radium designs all products in-house with the goal to enhance the driving experience and solve problems that keep vehicles from reaching their full potential. Extensive testing and evaluation ensures the durability and integrity of Radium products exceed consumer expectations.
Currently, Radium manufactures an expanding collection of motorsport parts and accessories for high performance and racing focusing on thier revolutionary fuel surge tank line. An ever expanding collection of application specific parts are also being created. Please contact Radium for more information.