These adapter fittings are designed to be used in many Radium products including fuel rails, surge tanks, fuel pressure regulators, etc. However, they can be used in any application using a 3/4 Inch -16 O-ring port which is the same thread pitch used in -8AN (ORB=O-Ring Boss). Features
- 3/4 Inch -16 O-Ring Port To -6AN Male
- The rear inlet port uses 3/4 Inch-16 female O-ring port threads to accept -6AN, -8AN, or -10AN adapter fittings
- The front port uses 3/8 Inch NPT female threads which permits the use of our fuel pulse damper.
- A low profile 90 degree swiveling adapter for tight locations.
- Images are for representation only. Actual product may vary
Radium Engineering is an aftermarket automotive company located in the Pacific Northwest that designs and produces quality performance products. A team with personal passions for innovation leads Radium towards advancement in the industry.
With thorough research and development utilizing state of the art equipment, Radium designs all products in-house with the goal to enhance the driving experience and solve problems that keep vehicles from reaching their full potential. Extensive testing and evaluation ensures the durability and integrity of Radium products exceed consumer expectations.
Currently, Radium manufactures an expanding collection of motorsport parts and accessories for high performance and racing focusing on thier revolutionary fuel surge tank line. An ever expanding collection of application specific parts are also being created. Please contact Radium for more information.