The PMX-1 features a scratch resistant wet bonded display, superior Bluetooth audio, AUX and USB inputs. The Element Ready design also provides protection against water, dust, and UV rays.
The PMX-1 features a 9H tempered glass screen optically bonded which allows for optimized viewing of the dot matrix display under all lighting and viewing conditions. The superior Bluetooth audio features A2DP and AVRCP for better range, easier device pairing and glitch free wireless audio streaming. The flexible AUX and USB inputs enable convenient access to various audio playback formats and charging of your mobile devices.
- Wet bonded 2.3" Full Dot Matrix LCD Display
- 9H Tempered Glass Screen
- A2DP and AVRCP Bluetooth Wireless Streaming
- AUX and USB Inputs with USB Charging
- Compatible with PMX-BTUR Steering Wheel Remote
- Independent Subwoofer Level Control
- 7-Band Graphic EQ + PEQ
- Selectable HP / LP / AP Crossovers with Selectable Slope 12 / 24 dB/Oct
- Voltage gauge with Low voltage Warning
- AM / FM / WB Tuner
- Multi Region Radio Frequencies
- IPX6 Marine Grade Front Panel
- FCC, CE and EN60945 Certified
- 2-Year Warranty
Since day one, Rockford Fosgate® spearheaded the car audio revolution. Nothing's changed. Rockford Fosgate is still the global leader in audio innovation, design and engineering, delivering an experience of passion through sound to drivers, boaters, motorcyclists and off-road enthusiasts.
Rockford Corporation offers a limited warranty on Rockford Fosgate products:Length of Warranty
What is Covered
- All Speakers – 1 Year
- Signal Processors – 1 Year
- PRIME Amplifiers – 1 Year
- PUNCH Amplifiers – 1 Year
- POWER Amplifiers – 2 Years
- Any Factory Refurbished Product – 90 days (receipt required)
This warranty applies only to Rockford Fosgate products sold to consumers by Authorized Rockford Fosgate Dealers in the United States of America or its possessions. Product purchased by consumers from an Authorized Rockford Fosgate Dealer in another country are covered only by that country's Distributor and not by Rockford Corporation.Who is Covered
This warranty covers only the original purchaser of Rockford product purchased from an Authorized Rockford Fosgate Dealer in the United States. In order to receive service, the purchaser must provide Rockford with a copy of the receipt stating the customer name, dealer name, product purchased and date of purchase. Products found to be defective during the warranty period will be repaired or replaced (with a product deemed to be equivalent) at Rockford's discretion.What is Not Covered
1. Damage caused by accident, abuse, improper operations, water, theft2. Any cost or expense related to the removal or reinstallation of product3. Service performed by anyone other than Rockford or an Authorized Rockford Fosgate Service Center4. Any product which has had the serial number defaced, altered, or removed5. Subsequent damage to other components6. Any product purchased outside the U.S.7. Any product not purchased from an Authorized Rockford Fosgate DealerLimit on Implied Warranties
Any implied warranties including warranties of fitness for use and merchantability are limited in duration to the period of the express warranty set forth above. Some states do not allow limitations on the length of an implied warranty, so this limitation may not apply. No person is authorized to assume for Rockford Fosgate any other liability in connection with the sale of the product.How to Obtain Service
Please call 1-800-669-9899 for Rockford Customer Service. You must obtain an RA# (Return Authorization number) to return any product to Rockford Fosgate. You are responsible for shipment of product to Rockford.EU Warranty
This product meets the current EU warranty requirements, see your Authorized dealer for details.Warranty Outside the USA
The above warranty information is for residents located within the United States of America. For warranty and service information outside the USA, please select the Authorized World Wide Distributor for your country as details vary by country.