The Ford GT leaves little to be desired, but for those who will settle for nothing but the best - improvements can be made. The STILLEN Ford GT Exhaust replaces the entire factory muffler box with a streamlined 3” 409 stainless steel assembly. The pipes merge at an “X” crossover just before the rear valence and which equalizes the exhaust pulses providing a boost in power and a deep, powerful exhaust note.
- 3" 409 Stainless Steel Tubing with Polished Ceramic Finish
- Milled Aluminum Brackets with Stainless Steel "Leaf Spring" attach the exhaust to the transmission, but allow for expansion, while keeping the exhaust in place
- "X" Pipe Equalizes Exhaust Pulses and Increases Power
- Replaces Entire Factory Muffler Box - Reduces Underhood Temps
- Ceramic Coating Prevents Heatsoak of the Airbox and Keeps Exhaust Velocity
- Increases HP and Imparts a Deep Rumble to the GT Exhaust Note
Please select either Regular Straight Cut or Slash Cut Tips Below.
You can view install instructions HERE
For the last 20 years, STILLEN has been committed to selling and producing the finest Premium Quality performance products and accessories--period. If you are new to STILLEN and our line of performance & esthetic products, you will no doubt find that we have been, and are, the trendsetters and the benchmark of reference within the performance industry.
The STILLEN Premium Quality reviews don't stop at our door however. Professional evaluation and testing of our products in real-world driving situations is paramount. Automotive journalists at Car & Driver, Road & Track, Motor Trend, Automobile, AutoWeek, Turbo, and Sport Compact Car Magazines, to list just a few, review and test many of our project vehicles with rave reviews. These are testimonials to our commitment to produce and offer enthusiasts like you, world-class service and products that have been thoroughly tested and evaluated.