Complete systems and tuner kits are available. The High Output complete systems boost stock 2005-2008 vehicles to 462HP. Features:
- V-3 Si compressor with 3.80" drive pulley (Std. Output), 3.60" drive pulley (High Output)
- Manifold boost pressure: 8 psi (Std. Output), 10 psi (High Output) at redline on stock engine
- High contact ratio, precision helical gear-driven supercharger
- Technologically advanced, high-efficiency computer-designed impeller and housing design
- Air inlet assembly
- Includes replacement engine coolant pipes and hose assemblies
- Billet aluminum supercharger mounting bracket assembly includes idlers, drive belt and all mounting hardware
- Integrated air/water, dual-pass charge cooler configuration
- Oil feed and oil drain assemblies (V-2 and V-7 models) deliver the best possible lubrication and cooling
- Inlet and discharge duct connections utilize heat resistant silicon sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps
- Satin Finish
- Ford Mustang GT 4.6L 3V 07-09
- Image(s) used are for marketing purposes only, actual product may vary.
Established in 1990, Vortech Engineering offers a variety of automotive performance products including complete supercharging systems, fuel system components and air-to-water aftercoolers for domestic and import vehicles plus marine applications. Vortech has also consistently earned praise from the automotive press for its premier centrifugal supercharging systems and performance enhancing parts and accessories.
Vortech has been awarded six US patents and has received three of the prestigious Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) awards for Best Engineered New Product. No other centrifugal manufacturer has ever received one of these coveted awards. These achievements were not so much a flash of brilliance as the culmination of an intensive development process.