The 2021 Nissan GTR T-Spec certainly stands out from the crowd – even when it’s among other GTRs. Standout features include gold-painted 20-inch forged-alloy RAYS wheels, wider fenders, and a carbon fiber spoiler, as well as subtle badges throughout. The limited-edition T-Spec adopts bodywork from the Track Edition and the carbon-ceramic brakes from the NISMO model while using the same 565-horsepower twin-turbo V6 engine as the Premium trim level. The rare T-Spec GTR comes in two exclusive colors that were featured on special-edition versions of the coveted R34 generation: Millennium Jade and Midnight Purple. The former is one of the rarest color combinations on a GTR matched with a Mori Green interior and represents the national stone of Japan – a symbol of power and wealth.
Dan DeLeon (IG: @dideleon) is the proud owner of the limited-production 2021 Millenium Jade Nissan GTR T-Spec model. Some of you may be lucky enough to see one in person while this customer is one of the few fortunate ones to actually have one in his possession. The GTR T-Spec is a complete beauty from the inside out, not to mention at the heart and soul of it a.k.a. under the hood. While that may be true, Dan looked to the performance experts at Boost Logic to kick things up a notch, or two. That’s because, due to manufacturer regulations, cars get tamed down as they near production restricting flow and halting their true potential. So, he opted to install the Boost Logic Formula Series Quadzilla Titanium Midpipe on his GTR to get elevated power figures along with an enhanced soundtrack similar to that of an exotic car. After all, the GTR is often called the “supercar killer.”
The Boost Logic brand has become synonymous with the phrase “horsepower without compromise.” The company’s mission has always been to deliver the highest quality products with heightened performance without compromising any of the vehicle’s drivability. Bred from racing enthusiasts, Boost Logic continues to lead the industry with cutting-edge performance resulting from thoughtful engineering, proven tuning, and expert execution. Setting a record has become the norm for Boost Logic and is known for building some of the most powerful R35 GTRs in the world, trapping over 180mph in the quarter-mile and over 200mph in the half-mile. So when browsing the aftermarket for a solid midpipe setup, it wasn’t a difficult decision for Dan to pick Boost Logic for his 2021 Nissan GTR T-Spec; it was a natural choice.
With the Boost Logic Formula Series Quadzilla Titanium Midpipe, Dan’s GTR will emit the proper sound that it should have had from the factory. It’s designed to truly open up the GTR’s restrictive stock exhaust and easily support the increase in horsepower from any future mods too. After multiple updated versions, the Formula Series breathes new life into the Nissan GTR with a high strength-to-weight ratio, incredible performance gains, and a better exhaust note. Crafted completely from titanium, this midpipe is extremely lightweight and boasts much higher durability than a similar steel midpipe in order to hold up better to the abuse of hard-driving. And thanks to countless hours of engineering and testing, the Boost Logic midpipe for the Nissan GTR improves the note of the VR38-powered Godzilla machine. Now Dan’s T-Spec GTR will finally have a soundtrack to match its unparalleled reputation. Just listen to it below!
Boost Logic Formula Series Quadzilla Titanium Midpipe
- Ultra-lightweight titanium system (3.8 lbs)
- High strength-to-weight ratio
- Incredible performance gains
- Throatier resonated tone in the lower part of the rev-range
- Higher-pitched exhaust tone in the higher rev-range
- Emits a unique, unexpected sound from the VR38 engine
- 2 x 75mm tubes into 4 x 60mm tubes into 1x 90mm tube
- Proper merge collector for high flow and zero drone
- 4 x Large 2 3/8″ primary section pipes for unrestricted exhaust flow
- Fabricated and precision TIG welded from 100% high-quality titanium
- Bolts up to the stock downpipes and muffler-back exhaust or most aftermarket systems
- Includes all gaskets and hardware for a seamless installation process
Fitment: 2009-2021 Nissan R35 GT-R
- Fits all USDM, European, and JDM models.
- This product is for Racing Competition only and is not legal for use in highway or street vehicles or other non-racing competition off-road vehicles.
- Purchasing this product requires you to sign our Vehicle Compliance Waiver here.
If you have any questions about parts for your GTR, please do not hesitate to contact us. You can reach us by phone at 1-480-966-3040 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.