When it comes to the factory exhaust on any Jeep, owners will say it lacks the tone they expect. Being a larger V6 engine owners are disappointed with how weak the engine sounds from the factory. The culprit to this is the large muffler assembly at the rear of the vehicle.
Not only does this muffler weigh a ton, but it also restricts the airflow from the engine. To some, this might be just what they want as it suppresses the exhaust tone. Most Jeep owners want to hear the engine putting in work as they go off-road and are looking for any way to save weight.
Injen designed the SES muffler delete pipe to take the guesswork out of custom rigging one yourself. Constructed of 304 stainless steel, the tubing is mandrel-bent in-house to provide ultimate quality assurance. Injen installed the tube on a Wrangler which confirms easy installation and ensures proper fitment.
Deleting the muffler aids weight distribution, relieving weight over the rear which increases payload slightly. This also makes it ideal for owners that need to save every pound they can. Whether it is to unlock the exhaust tone or to save as much as possible, the Injen SES muffler delete is for you.
- 60mm 304 stainless steel construction
- Mandrel-bent to allow clearance and provide OEM fitment
- Test fit in-house to ensure proper fitment
- Fits 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler (JK), models
- Provides increased approach and departure angles
- Smooth pipe routing eliminates restrictions and greatly improves airflow
- Uses Factory Hanger
- No additional tuning required
If you have any questions, please contact us. You can reach us by phone at 1-480-966-3040 or via email at email@example.com