The Clutch Masters Fx250 System uses the Power Plus I Pressure Plate with a custom, extremely durable, Sprung Fiber Tough and Organic disc. Sprung disks can be used with the OEM flywheel or aftermarket lightweight flywheels. This is the ultimate extreme duty street and/or road/drag racing system. It is available with a high revving pressure plate. This disc is designed for long life, outstanding holding capacity, and rapid heat dissipation.The Clutch Masters Fx400 System:
All Clutch Masters Systems Include:
- Ultra heavy-duty street & racing system
- Holding capacity of 400ft/lbs of torque over regular Fx250.
- Heavy-Duty reinforced pressure plate
- Hi-Leverage pressure ring design
- Sprung hub/4 button
- Ceramic friction material
- SFI Approved on most race applications
- Pressure Plate
- Clutch Disc
- Throw-out Bearing (when applicable)
- Pilot Bearing or Bushing (when applicable)
- Alignment Tool
- Due to the solid (no Marcel) friction rivet design, the Fx250 disc engages very quickly and may chatter slightly in first and reverse. To help alleviate this problem, Clutch Masters uses only premium ceramic friction material.
- Turbo Porsche applications come with a SPRUNG disc to work with the OEM DMF or a after market single mass flywheel.
997 GT3/GT3 RS
|997 GT3/GT3 RS
Clutch Masters clutches are true High Performance Clutch Systems and are technologically superior to anything currently on the market
To develop a clutch with all the desired performance characteristics for intended applications is the challenge of a high performance clutch company. The Clutch Masters clutch system is unique in the industry. We use Hi-Leverage technology (refer to the Pressure Plate section) in our pressure plates, which significantly increases clamping force with no unnecessary increase in pedal pressure. Discs are designed either with reduced Marcel or a solid hub design to take advantage of our Hi-Leverage pressure plate. The combination of these cutting edge technologies creates the finest clutch system on the market.
Additionally, Clutch Masters, with over 35 years in the industry, has researched hundreds of friction materials and uses only the best materials available for each intended application. By combining the optimum clamping force with the finest friction materials - each with their own unique coefficient of friction - Clutch Masters has developed a line of clutches that provide ultimate performance in virtually any severe environment.
Stage 1 FX100 | Stage 2.5 FX250 | Stage 3.5 FX350 | Stage 4 FX400 | Twin Disc Kits