The FF3C Concave combines the classic 5-spoke styling from our Heritage Series FF3 wheel with a concave center profile to create a wheel with stunning good looks, aggressive character, and plenty of room for caliper clearance and extreme brake fitment.
Like all Forgeline Concave Series wheels, the FF3C locates the pad inboard of the outer rim to deliver depth and scale within the wheel center for a modern muscular look. Available in both deep concave profiles (for the most striking appearance) and shallow concave profiles (to create a staggered look or to accommodate narrow widths or higher-offset applications), these 3-piece wheels are assembled with hidden American-made stainless-steel ARP fasteners and Heli-Coil inserts.
The FF3C is a custom made-to-order three-piece wheel that is produced from forged 6061-T6 aluminum centers with heat-treated rim-shells. And just like any Forgeline wheel, the FF3C is fully customizable in fitment and finish, including center lock applications.
- Muscular Concave Design
- Both Deep and Shallow Concave Profiles Available
- Classic 5-Spoke Design
- 3-Piece Modular Construction
- Reverse Flat-Lip Design (Also available with a stepped-lip in 19-inch, 20-inch, 21-inch, and 22-inch diameters.)
- Hidden Stainless ARP Fasteners
- Heli-Coil Inserts
- Forged 6061-T6 Aluminum Center
- Heat-Treated Rim Shells
- Includes Standard Aluminum Center Cap
- Will Accommodate OE TPMS and Lug Nuts
- Customizable Fitment and Finish Options
- Legendary Forgeline Quality and Customer Service
- Sizes 21x8.5 thru 21x13 are available with a stepped outer lip only
This limited warranty covers Forgeline Motorsports wheels and related accessories manufactured or sold by Forgeline Motorsports. You are eligible for coverage under this warranty if you are the original purchaser of the wheel or accessory and the wheel or accessory has been used only on the vehicle for which it was specifically designed. Transfer of title of any Forgeline Motorsports wheel or accessory voids this warranty.
The terms of this limited warranty is three (3) years from the date of purchase. The obligation of Forgeline Motorsports under this warranty is to repair or replace, at its option, any Forgeline product, returned freight prepaid, which is determined by Forgeline Motorsports to have been defective in material or workmanship. Such repair or replacement will not include installation charges or incidental expenses.
For more information go to: