Developed to give lighter and sportier engine characteristic. By reducing the overall weight (and inertia) of the 3 pulleys, and by modifying the alternator pulley ratio to take advantage of the more sporty use, the burden on the engine is reduced helping to improve acceleration performance.
A standard length belt for the AC kit and shortened belt for the AC less kit is provided. Installing with a new belt is important to help improve the running in process of the new pulleys. A good affinity material is used on the oil seal face of the crank pulley to reduce friction improving sealing and to reduce wear.
The hexagon socket design of the original crank pulley is retained so that Honda s service tool can be used when loosening or tightening the crank pulley bolt.The kit is offered in 2 versions; one for vehicles equipped with air conditioning, and one for vehicles without airconditioning.Features:
- Toda Light Weight Front Pulley Kit - With Air Conditioning
- 2 piece structure.
- A good affinity material is used on the oil seal face of the crank pulley to reduce friction improving sealing and to reduce wear.
- Duralumin A-7075
- A hard base material is used the reduce wear increasing longevity of the pulleys and helping to prevent damage such as stone chips.
- Red anodizing (Alumite)These red anodized pulleys help to enhance the appearance of the engine bay.
- 2001-2013 Honda K20A (FD2)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
TODA RACING designs and manufactures racing engines and original automobile parts. Yukio Toda, the president, was a racer himself, and also an owner of racing team entering Japanese Formula3 Championship.