The 2003-2004 Mustang Mach 1 came from the factory with an impressive 305 horsepower and 320 lb/ft of torque. This Vortech supercharging system can safely increase this to 460 horsepower and 406 lb/ft of torque. Features:
- Vortech gear driven supercharger with SQ technology
- Technologically advanced, high-efficiency impeller and housing design
- Fuel management upgrade includes high-flow fuel pump, high-capacity fuel injectors, high-flow MAF and ECM chip
- Integrated air/water, dual-pass charge cooler configuration
- Oil feed and oil drain assemblies deliver the best possible lubrication and cooling
- Inlet and discharge duct connections utilize heat resistant silicon sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps
- OEM-type cast aluminum mounting bracket
- High-flow bypass valve
- Satin Finish
- Ford Mustang Mach 1 4.6L 4V 03-04
- Image(s) used are for marketing purposes only, actual product may vary.
Established in 1990, Vortech Engineering offers a variety of automotive performance products including complete supercharging systems, fuel system components and air-to-water aftercoolers for domestic and import vehicles plus marine applications. Vortech has also consistently earned praise from the automotive press for its premier centrifugal supercharging systems and performance enhancing parts and accessories.
Vortech has been awarded six US patents and has received three of the prestigious Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) awards for Best Engineered New Product. No other centrifugal manufacturer has ever received one of these coveted awards. These achievements were not so much a flash of brilliance as the culmination of an intensive development process.