Complete, fully calibrated supercharging systems are available for the 2005-2008 4.6L 3V Mustang GT, featuring the V-2 or V-3 Si-Trim centrifugal supercharger with air-to-water charge cooler. The complete high output system will boost your stock Mustang GT to 462 HP and 419 lb/ft torque with 10 PSI from the V-2 or V-3 Si-Trim supercharger at the factory redline.
Continued development in Vortech's Lab resulted in the Si-Trim Model. With its state of the art centrifugal compressor stage, this Si-Trim literally blows away the competition. Industry leading 78% adiabatic efficiency [SAE J1723 standard] means less heat is being generated, drive power is reduced and more net power is produced. Less heat also means better durability. Also, Vortech's supercharger systems weigh less than half of the low-tech competing brands. Features:
- V-2 or V-3 Si-Trim compressor with 3.80" drive pulley (Standard Output) / 3.60" (High Output)
- Manifold boost pressure: 8 psi (Standard Output), 10 psi (High Output) at redline on stock engine
- Supplied Diablosport In-Tune handheld programmer re-flashes the ECM with a safe, custom Vortech calibration for 91-octane fuel
- Fuel system upgrade includes high flow replacement fuel injectors, and 255lph "in-tank" fuel pump with harness
- Air inlet assembly includes high-flow roto-molded ducting, silicone sleeves with stainless steel clamps, 98mm MAF meter housing, high flow conical-style air filter with heat shield, Diablosport MAF interface adapter for extended meter range
- Engine coolant pipes and hose assembly
- Billet aluminum supercharger mounting bracket assembly includes idlers, drive belt and all mounting hardware
- Integrated air/water, dual pass charge cooler configuration
- Oil feed and drain assemblies (V-2 models) deliver the best possible lubrication and cooling
- Satin Finish
- CARB Compliance: D-213-27
- Ford Mustang GT 4.6L 05-06
- Image(s) used are for marketing purposes only, actual product may vary.
Established in 1990, Vortech Engineering offers a variety of automotive performance products including complete supercharging systems, fuel system components and air-to-water aftercoolers for domestic and import vehicles plus marine applications. Vortech has also consistently earned praise from the automotive press for its premier centrifugal supercharging systems and performance enhancing parts and accessories.
Vortech has been awarded six US patents and has received three of the prestigious Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) awards for Best Engineered New Product. No other centrifugal manufacturer has ever received one of these coveted awards. These achievements were not so much a flash of brilliance as the culmination of an intensive development process.